31 Things From Wayfair With Such Standout 5-Star Reviews, You’ll Probably Want Them In Your Own Home
Whether it's a shoe rack for your bedroom, or a set of chairs to finish your patio, below are items with such standout 5-star reviews, you’ll want them in your own home too.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dishwasher-safe, turquoise 16-piece dinnerware set if you are looking to add some more color to your cabinets.
2. A sturdy, acacia wooden rocking chair with a cushion, so you can stargaze at the night sky, or enjoy a glass of ice-cold lemonade on a hot summer’s day.
3. A set of two metal bar counter stools available in 25 different colors, so you can quickly change your kitchen theme whenever the mood strikes.
4. An upholstered flip-top storage bench that can seat guests and hide all the items you couldn’t find a place for in your living room closet.
5. A wooden shoe rack with three shelves because we all know that there are only so many flats and sneakers you can shove underneath your bed.
6. A matching, three-piece table and floor lamp set so you can spare your wallet from the hassle of having to buy separate lamp bases and lampshades.
7. A 10-, 11-, or 13-piece pot set that is dishwasher-safe, so you don’t have to worry about time-consuming cleanup whenever you have company over.
9. A wooden three-drawer dresser that slides open, because you really need to stop using your desk chair as a place to hold your clean clothes pile.
10. A three-in-one convertible crib that can be used as a crib, toddler bed, and daybed, so you don’t have to spend money on multiple beds as your little one grows.
11. A large market umbrella that provides perfect shading, so you can finally have the summer cookouts and get-togethers you had to cancel last year.
12. A white, medium weight-goose comforter that is so comfy you'll find any excuse to stay in it come Monday morning.
14. A modern, wooden full-length mirror because of course, you want to start adding more #ootd posts to your Insta feed.
15. A three-bag laundry hamper with wheels and an iron-board top if you are tired of piles of dirty clothes taking up too much space in your room.
17. A mirrored bar cart with rolling casters so you never have to dig through the kitchen cupboard for wine glasses again.
19. An electric stove you can use for snuggles on cold, snowy days, or to set the mood for spooky campfire stories when it’s downpouring outside.
20. An energy-efficient air conditioner so you can cool down any space, and save money on those costly utility bills at the same time.
21. A seven-piece dining set if all that time spent in quarantine has you yearning for a DIY kitchen makeover this summer.
22. A three-piece, bistro-style patio set that comes with everything from chairs to cushions, so you can save money, and spare yourself from having to order everything separately online.
23. A five-level cat tree so you can finally pet an end to your fur baby’s howling from boredom when you're trying to snooze.
24. A thick sleeping pillow so you can sleep soundly on your stomach, back, or side, without any aches, pains, or sleepless nights.
26. A pinewood hanging board for extra storage space, since there are only so many plants you cram (no judgments here!) onto your windowsill.
27. A table lamp with a decorative cracked base which brings a touch of a bougie to any hand-me-down table or dresser.
28. A pretty pastel plastic tea set that is also durable, so you don’t have to worry about the dropsies ruining your grandmother’s china next time you play teatime.
29. A plastic, step-on garbage if you are tired of your pets (or curious toddlers) somehow managing to find a way into the kitchen garbage.
30. Some nonpasted, decorative wallpaper that can be used on walls and as a backsplash, so you won’t ruin your favorite pair of sweatpants while painting the house.
31. A long cord carpet cleaner (it's also bagless!) because you never know when spills, accidents, odors, or vomit are going to wreak havoc on your carpets and rugs.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.