31 Things From Target That’ll Help You Dress Up More In 2021
Because after an entire year of sweatpants and WFH attire, you deserve to feel glamorous even if only your couch sees you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
2. A fuzzy cropped cardigan that screams Clueless vibes. It's designed to keep you warm but in a boujee kind of way.
3. A pair of violet mules so easy to slip on and off, you'll forget they aren't actually slippers. A comfortable addition to upgrade any outfit.
4. A rose gold pendant necklace because just a pop of jewelry can take an outfit from comfy-casual to super chic. Pair it with a rose gold watch for even more fashion flair.
5. A patchwork denim jacket to make you feel bold during every Zoom meeting. Pair it with a matching skirt and bask in the power that only comes from wearing a really killer outfit.
6. An elegant pea coat for that one time you leave your apartment during the day. Throw it over your stained shirt and no one will know the difference.
7. A pair of heeled scrunch fashion boots to give you an extra pop in your outfit. Strut your stuff as you head to the fridge for your fourth pre-lunch snack.
8. An equestrian horse bit chain belt because gold is basically synonymous with high-fashion. Pair this with a dress and booties for a more elegant look.
9. A long-sleeve tie-waist wrap shirtdress that's fancy and functional. When people ask you why you're so dressed up, just point to the pockets — no words necessary.
10. A birdcage midi skirt so easy to dress up, you might just wear it every day. Pair it with a blouse and some heels and you'll suddenly be the best-dressed person in the room.
11. A faux pearl stretch bracelet to help you channel the Queen of England during your day. She's literally the boss of a country, with that energy you can def run your monthly budget meeting.
12. A pair of cross-band heel pumps so versatile, you'll be sporting them in both cold and warm weather seasons.
13. A smocked milkmaid top so gorgeous, you'll have a hard time not checking yourself out every time you pass a mirror.
14. A pair of paperback waist pants for a comfier take on slacks. All of the style, none of the squeeze.
15. A puff long sleeve sweater dress because cozy and elegant go hand-in-hand. Ignore people who say otherwise.
16. A camera cross-body bag that can hold all your essentials plus an extra mask in case you forget yours at home.
17. A silky button-up shirt – it somehow screams professional and lavish at the same time. Throw on some accessories like a headband and you'll be at the top of your outfit game.
18. A floral print midi slip skirt with "brunch vibes" even if your brunch plans consist of cereal and mimosas in your kitchen.
19. A beaded multi-strand bracelet that looks way more luxurious than it actually is. Easily takes an outfit from cute to chic.
20. A neutral overcoat jacket to provide warmth and flair to your outfit. Pair it with some dark denim jeans and heels for a more sophisticated look.
21. A short-sleeve ruffle dress you can wear anytime during the year. Pair it with a jacket for the winter months and throw on some cute sandals when summer's packing on the heat.
23. A collared boilersuit because not only are jumpsuits in style, they're ridiculously comfortable too.
24. A space-dye pullover sweater you can dress up with a skirt or a pair of heels but still be comfortable in once you slip into your post-work sweats.
25. A ring work tote handbag so versatile you'll take it to your next job interview and then the bar for celebratory drinks afterward.
26. A pair of rose quartz drop earrings for that night out on the town look. Plus, rose quartz just sounds fancy.
27. A turtleneck ruffle pullover sweater that brings class and style into your outfit. The shoulder ruffles take this sweater from something you shove in the back of your closet to a weekly wardrobe staple.
28. A sleeveless knit jumpsuit – it easily pops with a splash of color. Pair it with a bold handbag to really elevate your style.
29. A slouchy cardigan you won't be able to live without. Professional for meetings and cuddly for Netflix bingeing.
30. A belted midi sweater dress you can dress up with a pair of booties or take a more casual look with some sneakers.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.