31 Clever Products From Target That’ll Help Solve Everyday Annoyances
Save precious time with these handy gadgets every household needs.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of airtight OXO food containers that will keep your food items as fresh as ever and add a beautiful aesthetic to your kitchen space. No need to worry about food going bad when you have these snazzy containers.
2. A hot air brush to simultaneously dry your hair and pull the tangles out of it. Kill two birds with one stone with this necessity.
3. A soap-dispensing dish brush so you don't have to keep adding more soap whenever you wash dishes. This allows you to use the exact amount of soap you need so you aren't wasting any time or money.
4. A bathtub drain protector because we all miss some hairs in the shower and there's nothing worse than having to unclog a shower drain.
5. A Hamilton Beach breakfast sandwich maker to help you make a gourmet breakfast in five minutes. McDonald's who?
6. A food chopper that will shave minutes off of your meal preparation so you can spend more time relaxing and less time chopping.
7. A Dyson cordless vacuum you can use any and everywhere in your home — ceilings, hardwoods, tight corners, and carpets. Hello, convenience.
8. A pair of meat handlers because we all know tearing meat with forks is genuinely so difficult. With these handy gadgets, you'll never complain about shredded meat again.
9. An automatic pet feeder to take the burden off of you when it comes to keeping your furry friend fully fed. Just fill this with food, set the timer for when you want it to open, and let it do the work for you.
10. An angled measuring cup for those people who know how frustrating it is having to bend down to see if you've reached the line yet. Now, you'll know exactly when you've hit the right measurement.
11. An electric tea kettle that boils water in minutes so making tea or coffee in the morning is that much less of an inconvenience.
12. A stainless-steel water bottle to keep your drinks cold for up to 18 hours. No more lukewarm water or coffee during the day, just an ice cold beverage all day long.
13. A set of press-on nails because worrying about whether or not your nails look good doesn't need to be on your mind during the day. These give you a gorgeous manicure in a fraction of the time it takes to paint your nails or go to the salon.
14. A bath hair wrap for those people who need not one but *two* towels after the shower. These take up way less space than a regular bath towel and secure tightly in place on top of your head so you can continue getting ready while your hair dries.
15. A setting spray that keeps your makeup looking flawless so you don't have to stress about it running or smearing while you slay the day.
16. A portable power bank to solve that frustrating problem of your phone dying as the day goes on. Now you have the extra little boost you need.
17. An electric wine bottle opener because with regular bottle openers, there's always the chance the cork accidentally breaks. With this handy tool, not only is there no chance the cork will break, it comes out at the push of a button. Literally.
18. A dusting kit for those corners that are just too complicated to clean but that bother you every time you see how dirty they are. Now you have an easy tool to dust the cobwebs out and go about your day in peace.
19. A wireless mouse that honestly, never should have gone out of style. Right and left click has never been so easy.
20. An app-connected robot vacuum so you don't have to spend time vacuuming by hand. Set this up to go while you get some work done or take the dog for a walk and you can check it off your list.
21. A pair of remote control-operated cabinet lights to help you see in dark spaces without having to use a flashlight. Plus, it comes in four cute colors so you can have fun while you look for things!
22. An Instant Pot duo cooker that will help take cooking meals off your plate. Set it up to go overnight or during the day while you're getting stuff done and it's one less thing on your to-do list.
23. A super cute phone case so you can drop your phone — as one does — and not have a mini heart attack as it falls to the floor. Would it be better if you just dropped it less? Yes. Is that an easy fix? Not really.
24. A sprayable sunscreen because sun protection is, no joke, an everyday thing. Make it easier by just spraying this on your body and walking out the door.
25. A Bluetooth tracker so you can spend less time stressing when you lose your phone or keys and spend more time relaxing because they're so easy to find with this device. Just tap the device to ring your phone or tap your phone to ring the device. It's the little things.
26. An Amazon Echo Dot that will basically become your home secretary and best friend. This device helps you check the weather, set timers, track packages, and even play music.
27. A bottle of dry shampoo for those mornings you simply can't be bothered — or don't have the time — to wash your hair. Give it a spritz of this and hop on that Zoom meeting looking like a million bucks.
28. A hair tools organizer so everything you need is right on hand. Easily grab your dryer or curling iron with this handy accessory — and it keeps your cords from getting tangled.
29. A set of eyebrow shaping razors that will help you keep your brows looking ~fabulous~ without the hassle of having to get them professionally done. These easily clean up the edges and can be used on other parts of your face as well!
30. A shoe rack to solve that frustrating problem of random shoes piling up by the front door. Now you can store them in a more aesthetic way and it keeps your floor clean!
31. And a fridge turntable that will make accessing the little things in your fridge that much easier. Gone are the days of taking each individual condiment out of the fridge just for that single one in the back. Give this baby a turn and *boom* there it is.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.