25 Things From Amazon That’ll Practically Keep Your Home Clean For You, Even If You Have Messy Pets
Stains, and odors, and fur begone.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A silicone placemat to make scooping up all the food that *doesn't* make it in your pet's mouth a little bit easier for you. Plus, it can be easily washed and wiped down whenever you choose.
2. A pet hair removal broom with rubber bristles so picking up stray fur will go from being the most frustrating thing you do for your pet to the quickest thing you do for them.
3. A Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner Machine that comes with a trial size cleaning solution so cleaning can commence immediately. Think you have impossible pet stains? Meet your new best friend.
4. An air purifier to eliminate those pet odors in your home and replace them with a more enjoyable scent of your choice. Plus, it's also nice decor addition to your home.
5. A pack of doggy bath wipes for those moments when a bath is too much but your dog def needs a wipe down. These wipes will remove dirt, mud, and odors from your pet's coat without the hassle of having to give them a full bath.
6. A set of potty pads because those little guys can't always help themselves and you don't want to spend too much time being mad at them. Place these down so the accidents are easier to clean and give them a kiss to let them know you forgive them.
7. An all-natural stain and odor remover with an eco-friendly, plant-based formula so you can feel good about spraying it any and everywhere in your home.
8. A pet-hair remover to grab all the hair from those hard-to-clean places like couches, chairs, and beds. This roller glides right over your favorite surface and wipes up all that excess fur your pet just happened to leave behind.
9. A pack of lint guards for those extra furballs that attach themselves to your clothes and blankets when you aren't looking. These will quickly become any pet owner's favorite thing on laundry day.
10. A shower sprayer so you can let your furry friends get as messy as they want outside and still feel good about letting them back in the house. Give them a quick rinse with this sprayer and they'll be squeaky clean.
11. A urine eliminator carpet cleaning formula you can use with upright carpet cleaners that will work miracles on your floors. Even stains you thought were never coming out don't stand a chance against this cleaning solution.
12. A citrus pet odor eliminator to remove stains *and* the odors they leave behind in one fell swoop. Plus, it's made with real oranges so it's safe to use in your home.
13. A carpet and upholstery cleaner for those frustratingly difficult stains that just seem to appear in the most inconvenient places. This foam cleaner dispenses just the amount you need and has a bristled head to scrub away stains.
14. A pet gate that is foolproof in keeping your home clean. Can't dirty a room if you can't get in it!
15. A pet dental care water additive to fight tartar and plaque in your pet's mouth without you having to try and brush their teeth. Just pop a capful of this in their drinking water every day and they'll have *uber* fresh teeth and breath.
16. A pack of lint rollers because true pet owners know just one isn't enough. Now, you'll have all the backups you need to keep your clothes and other surfaces free of stray pet hair.
17. A waste scooper that honestly, feels like a necessity for any dog owner. Why bend down and pick up poop when you can just use this handy tool? Thank me later.
18. A set of stain lifting pads for those accidents that are just bound to happen sometimes. These simple pads clean your carpet like magic so you can spend less time being upset at your furry friend and more time loving them.
19. A pair of scrubber gloves to give your pet a nice massage during bath time and you peace of mind knowing how clean your furry friend will be after scrubbing them with these.
20. A fur trimming set that will take your pet from furry menace to your favorite cuddle buddy. This set comes with six detachable trimming combs to achieve the perfect hair length for your pet and keep them from shedding all over the house.
21. A bottle of waterless cat shampoo so your feline friends can get the bath they so desperately need and you won't get completely mauled trying to get them wet. Give this a spritz, let it sit, and brush it out!
22. A dog paw cleaner that basically brings the pet spa into your own home. Give your dogs the luxury treatment every time they enter the house and feel the relief wash over you as the muddy pawprints fade from your floors.
23. A pack of Arm & Hammer cat litter to eliminate odor and reduce those little litter crumbs that follow your cat out of their littler box.
24. An automatic water dispenser that not only helps encourage cats to drink more water but keeps the water in the bowl instead of on your floors. Also, how cute to see your cat drinking out of a little flower fountain?!
25. And a reversible sofa cover so your furry friends can enjoy the luxury of the couch with you but won't leave a mess behind. Cuddle time!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.