If You’re Looking To Redecorate But Don’t Have A Lot Of Time Or Cash, Check Out These 31 Things From Target
My lazy side and my aesthetic side have finally united.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A metal wall arrow that adds a touch of farmhouse chic to any place. Refresh your wall decor with this rust-finished piece.
2. A hanging eucalyptus plant sculpture to bring a little life into your space without requiring you to have expertise in plant ownership to keep it alive.
3. A decorative basket, because sometimes all you need for a good redecoration is a quick clean-up. Throw some blankets, knick-knacks, or toys in this cute basket and it'll be like moving into a whole new space.
4. A wooden entry organizer so you can hang keys and coats in a decorative fashion. Just the simple touch of this piece takes your home's style to a whole new level.
5. A pink flower shelf because we could all use a spring touch to our home decor. Is it meant for nursery decor? Maybe. Will it still look beautiful in your apartment? Definitely.
6. A round storage basket that takes storing things up a notch style-wise with its circular shape and rustic look.
7. A beautiful oil diffuser for a smell and style upgrade to your home. It's less than $20 and all you have to do is open it and place it where you want it. Yes, please.
9. An acacia wood plate charger from Hearth & Hand with Magnolia that adds a rustic charm to your place settings. Bring luxury to your home with this simple addition.
11. A dark wood storage bin for an easy upgrade to your decoration. Just throw some cute books or magazines in this and it will add a chic addition to any space.
12. A wood accent lamp because why break the bank for a whole new look when you could add an accent piece for the same effect?
13. A wood and wire serving tray you can use as a decorative piece until the time we can actually have people over to serve again. This timeless tray is both decorative and functional for your home.
14. A cone-leg ottoman with a bright pattern if you're in the mood for a bold upgrade. The pretty colors of this ottoman will add that something special to your space if you're getting a bit bored after *months* of being inside.
15. A Threshold stoneware vase so stylish you don't even need to put anything in it to enjoy its beauty. Just place it on a table or counter and let it do the heavy lifting.
16. A resin bath canister because even your bathroom needs an upgrade now and then. Give it a boost with this classic-looking jar — plus, it's part of a set if you're feeling extra bougie.
17. A scented candle with a grapefruit and coriander smell so your redecoration can consist of simply lighting a candle. Yes, sometimes all you need to refresh a space is a new scent.
19. A new shower curtain to bring your bathroom decor up a level. The woven tassels on the bottom add the perfect little detail this needs to make it look more decorative in your bathroom.
20. A minimal wall clock so you can stay on schedule and add style to your wall at the same time. We love a multi-functional piece.
21. A faux plant with a gold base that adds life and elegance to your home. The touch of gold in this piece gives it an elevated look for under $10.
22. A blue quilt set because spring is on its way and a simple color change can brighten a room easily. Plus, it's on sale, so what are you waiting for?
23. A lumbar pillow you can simply add to a couch or chair and instantly feel like your space has been spruced up.
24. A metal drink table that's a little splurge-y but still within reason for a quick redo in your apartment or home.
25. An unscented lemon vase filler so you don't have to worry about replenishing your lemon supply just for decorative purposes. And they never go bad!
26. A white throw blanket because sometimes there can be such a thing as too much color. This throw easily adds a touch of elegance without sacrificing style.
27. A chevron woven rug you can place by your front door or somewhere in your home to add a touch of something new.
28. A glass candle holder that screams Beauty and the Beast vibes but in a chic way. Sure, you could throw a candle under here but a single rose also works.
29. A set of wood coasters to add a rustic charm with just a simple change. Keep your tables safe while you up your style game with these babies.
30. A classic stick lamp which, surprisingly, looks a lot more expensive than it actually is. Adding a new lamp to a space can easily revive its ~aura~.
31. And some light-filtering curtains with cute tassels to elevate your home *and* add some privacy, as well.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.