1. A bottle of mold and mildew remover spray for defeating mold before it gets *much* worse. You can use it for bathrooms, kitchens, patios, etc. Spray, wait 15 seconds, and watch the mold vanish!
It works on wood, tile, fiberglass, showers, floors, counters, and grout!
RMR Brands is a small business specializing in professional-grade cleaning solutions for your home.
Promising review: "100% the BEST product I have ever used for shower/grout mold stains. It really does work in 15 minutes. I was very skeptical because the videos look too good to be true, but it ABSOLUTELY works! I just reordered the gallon-size bottle for our vinyl fence. It stinks a little bit, but not nearly as badly as a lot of other bathroom cleaning products I have used. Seriously, you will not regret this purchase!" —Amazon Customer
Get a 32-oz bottle on Amazon for $16.99+ (available in three sizes and multi-pack).
2. A pumice stone toilet bowl ring remover so you can power through years of rust, lime, and calcium buildup. If it's too much for a toilet brush to handle, use this instead. Your porcelain throne will be lookin' brand new in no time.
3. A professional-strength grout cleaner you'll only wish you'd found sooner — the results are truly that impressive. Yes, there IS white grout hiding under all that nasty buildup.
Promising review: "I have a white tile floor and I was pretty sure the grout was white also, but it was hard to tell since it was so dirty. I had tried many different methods to clean the grout, with limited or no success, so I gave this product a whirl, and was very pleased with the results. Essentially, you squeeze the bottle, aiming for the grout lines, but in reality, it's a little hard to control, but eventually finds its way to the recessed grout lines, and then let it sit. I let mine sit for 10 minutes. You then need to use a scrub brush to 'agitate' the solution, and it lifted up an amazing amount of grime. You have to wipe up the dirty solution, which sometimes gets into the grout again, so a second application may be needed depending on how dirty your grout is. I have a 6'x6' tiled area on my bathroom floor, so it's a small area, and ended up using about half of the bottle, so this is fairly expensive, but in my opinion, it's well worth the expense because it's the only thing that's worked." —Joseph Canas
Get it from Amazon for $21.95.
4. A spice drawer liner that'll hold your spice jars in place *and* keep them neatly organized. You'll never accidentally buy a spice you already have again!
5. A tub of The Pink Stuff to purge your home of stains with *THE* miraculous cleaning paste you've been searching for. You'll be shocked by how quickly and easily this stuff can lift the stains you've been trying to tackle for ages.
BuzzFeed Shopping writer Britt Ross tried The Pink Stuff and says: "Upon moving to a new house, I discovered I'd inherited some not-so-well-maintained white bathroom tile, with white grout to match. At least, the grout had been white at one point. Woof. After having heard nothing but raves about The Pink Stuff, I decided to see how well it would work on what has probably been my most trying cleaning task to date. Well, I'm happy to report that after a bit of light scrubbing, The Pink Stuff was able to lift most of the muck off of the grout, revealing a much lighter surface underneath (GIF for proof!). While I think it might take a few more applications for the grout to *dazzle,* I'm super impressed by the difference I was able to see right away, and with not very much elbow grease to boot. I mean, it is white grout, so if it was able to work wonders on that, I can't wait to see what it does for my crusty pots and pans!"
Promising review: "What can I say? I love this product. My daughter drew a happy face in the bathtub (with permanent marker). I tried removing it with everything I could think of, but nothing worked. With this paste, it was gone within less than a minute. I immediately tried it on my stove — omg, I'm in love. It’s a purchase I don’t regret at all. Will be buying it again. This stuff has helped me remove stains that I wasn’t able to clean with anything." —Happy customer
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
6. A plant-based shower cleaner if you've been battling stubborn soap scum and mildew to no avail. It's made with tea tree oil for a natural *and* effective cleaning solution you'll come back to again and again.
7. A set of two collapsible sock (or underwear) organizers that'll whip your dresser back into shape. If you know the feeling of hopelessly digging around for that *one* pair of underwear or socks, you need this organizer in your life.
8. A bottle of Goo Gone foaming spray when you've tried everything but can't seem to get rid of stubborn grease to save your life! With a bit of ~elbow grease~ you'll make the stains vanish before your eyes.
9. Sunny & Honey Carpet Miracle cleaner for anyone who needs an actual ~miracle~ to conquer messes around the house. You'll get professional-grade results that'll motivate you to *always* have a bottle on deck.
Sunny & Honey is a family-run small business that specializes in cleaning products, especially ones for homes with pets!
Promising review: "The scent from this cleaner was pleasing versus the harsh chemical smell from the other brands out there. Yet, it was able to remove old stains that had been in the carpet fiber for well over seven years. Now the carpet looks great with no grainy feel to it when you walk on it with bare feet; although I did vacuum afterward. Just as important, the carpet does not have the unpleasant odor that has lingered and would rear its ugly head from time to time! The only thing I regret is not taking before and after pictures!" —Marie J.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
10. A pair of reusable mop pads so you can finally stop wasting your hard-earned money on single-use Swiffer pads. They're made with extra-thick microfibers that trap dirt when sweeping and absorb moisture when mopping.
11. A water-based instant carpet cleaner that'll take care of ANY unfortunate messes that your carpet may have suffered. Unlike other harsh cleaners, this one is odorless, nonflammable, and contains no solvents.
12. A jetted tub cleaner because no one wants to bathe in a tub with dirty jets that can be traced back to... who knows how many previous homeowners *shudder*. Run the water, add the cleaner, and fire up the jets!
Promising review: "We bought a house with a jetted tub in December. Despite several DIY cleaners, the jets still had a funky smell. Bought this product after seeing it on YouTube, and do not regret my purchase! The amount of 'yuck' that came out of the system was 'ewwww'! Bonus is my entire bedroom suite smelled clean after using!" —Meganb
Get it from Amazon for $17.84.
13. A super-slim storage cart to make the most out of a home with limited space. No medicine cabinet or drawers? No prob! Slide this lil' cart into any small gap of unused space and you'll instantly level up your organization.
Promising review: "This has transformed the way my bathroom looks in the best way, I have nothing on my floor and top of my toilet anymore and it really just makes everything look 10x cleaner!! I wish I would have bought this sooner, literally will do wonders for whatever it is you need to keep clean and organized (just make sure you’re getting the right size and you’ll be golden!!)." —Monika Fia
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (available in three colors).
14. A pack of Magic Erasers if you could use a little ✨magic✨ when conquering tough messes. All you have to do is add water and scrub! Use them on walls, inside cabinets, around the bathroom, etc.
Promising reviews: "First-time homeowner. We expected to do deep cleaning BUT THIS is just a small fraction of how filthy the cabinets were! I will forever live and advocate in favor of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser! Along with lots and lots of wood cleaner!" —Amazon Customer
"A gentleman who saw the paint on my van recommended this. And Holy cow it actually removed the paint off my van. I was skeptical at first because I tried other things and it didn't work. But only with one magic eraser, it came out! Simple instructions just wetting it, squeezing it, and scrubbing the area. I'm super happy and it looks like nothing ever happened! Totally with the money!" —Keiry
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $5.44.
15. An adjustable bakeware rack for restoring order to the chaotic cabinet where your pots, pans, and lids live. You won't have to dread pulling an item out only for everything else to fall over!
16. An all-natural oven scrub when you've been avoiding baking anything because of the actual nightmare that is your oven. Apply the paste, give it a good scrub, and voila!
This oven scrub is also safe to use on stove-top burners, stainless-steel and cast-iron cookware, air fryers, toaster ovens, and more. The clear scent contains no essential oils. Purify contains peppermint, eucalyptus, lemon, and tea tree essential oils. Lift contains rosemary, lemongrass, and lemon essential oils. If you're trying to cut down on plastic, the oven scrub is available in a glass jar, too.
Everneat is a small business based in Fairfield, Connecticut, that specializes in natural cleaning products.
Promising review: "This product is amazing! It works fast with pretty minimal elbow grease. The stainless-steel sponge that comes with it makes it easier. And it smells great!" —Melissa C.
Get it from Everneat on Etsy for $19.99 (available in three scents).