We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A motivational daily planner if you're looking for a fun way to stay on top of things! You can use it to track your tasks, appointments, phone calls, health/fitness goals, water intake, and more.
Each planner comes with 50 tear-off sheets the size of a standard piece of paper.
Bliss Collections is a family-owned small biz based in Wisconsin that specializes in handmade paper goods.
Promising review: "These notepads helped me reframe and focus everyday working from home during the pandemic. I used to use a daily planner but working from home changed how I need to plan my work tasks, and personal tasks. I found this helpful for both!" —kristenjoann
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
2. A mini ice cube tray for enjoying *the* perfectly sized ice cubes to crunch on. You'll also love these if you simply cannot stand when your homemade iced coffee becomes diluted by those unnecessarily GIANT icebergs.
Reviewers also love these for making smoothies easier to blend and for freezing tiny portions of things like minced garlic or lemon juice!
Promising review: "Best little ice cubes ever. They pop out of the tray really easily...especially after setting them out for a quick couple of minutes on the counter. Tipping the tray 30 degrees to level the water before putting it in the freezer is a great tip from another review. The cubes are the perfect size to scoop into my homemade iced mochas." —Heather
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $12.98.
3. A bottle of Elizavecca Hair Treatment to give your locks the TLC they deserve. It has earned a reputation as an Olaplex dupe for a reason. This repairing mask has collagen ingredients and protein extracts to restore hair health and reduce shedding.
This is designed to work on all hair types, with reviewers with 2b to 4c curls mentioning it worked for them! Simply apply it on wet hair after shampooing, wait five minutes, and rinse it out.
Promising review: "This product leaves my hair soft and silky every time I use it. It’s a miracle product. There isn’t much of a scent, which is fine. It only takes a small, pea-sized amount. When I first purchased this product my hair was very dry and I had just been to the salon where the stylist commented that she could tell I colored and blew my hair dry often, not exactly something you want to hear, so I had a salon treatment done. My stylist, of course, suggested I come back more often and pay the exorbitant price of the salon every other week. I don’t think it was all that horrible but it was dry. I found this product on Amazon and used it instead. I’m really glad I did bc it’s saved me a ton of money. I don’t write many reviews but I really think this is worth sharing with other people and it’s also worth letting the company know they’re coming across with a great product." —Laura's things
Check out BuzzFeed's full Elizavecca hair treatment review for more deets!
Get a bottle from Amazon for $7.75.
4. A charming little color-changing mushroom light so you never have to stumble through the darkness for a midnight snack again. No more stubbed toes, either.
Promising review: "I LOVE this night-light. It's in my bathroom and is a lovely addition. It turns off the second the lights go on which is nice that I don't have to worry about accidentally leaving it on. Super cute and the little itty-bitty lighting element does a good job lighting, just enough so I don't have to turn the main lights on in the middle of the night." —1Thand
Get it from Amazon for $6.48.
5. A truly miraculous stain and odor-eliminating spray that continues to receive the stamp of approval from pet parents. It removes those yucky stains *and*odors commonly found in homes with pets, but no more!
This spray contains natural enzymes that feed directly on the ammonia crystals and organic matter (gross, I know, but effective) to eliminate stains and odors. Goodbye forever, pet accidents!
Rocco & Roxie Supply Company is a family-owned small business established in 2013 that specializes in pet odor eliminators, pet toys, pet snacks, and pet accessories.
Promising review: "I don’t know how I ever survived without this. There are tons of 'pet stain/odor remover' products out there, but this by far is the absolute best. I cringed paying the $20 for it when others are between $5–$10, but I have NO ISSUES paying now. I foster dogs, some puppies, some older, some not housebroken, and every room in my house is carpeted except the kitchen, which means I have lots of accidents. I spray enough to saturate if it’s a lot of urine, let it soak for 10 minutes then wipe it up with a hand towel. Then I put a larger towel on top of it if it’s in a high-traffic area until it’s completely dry. It’s taken out every stain, and more importantly, the odor is gone! I will never stop buying this product. I recommend it to everyone who has dogs!" —Shelley
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
6. A Luminoodle for creating the most ~chill vibes~ by adding a backlight to your TV. The images on the screen look more vibrant and it helps reduce eye strain because the TV won't be so overwhelmingly bright in a pitch-black room.
This light has five different colors (or you can get it in plain white!), 10 brightness levels, and three fade modes. The light comes with 3M adhesive, a wireless remote, and an in-line on/off switch.
Promising review: "The lights come with an adhesive backing, so once you plan where you want to stick them, all you have to do is remove the backing, and voilà! The lights easily and conveniently plug into the USB port of your TV and the remote it comes with allows you to control the color and kind of light you’d prefer. I love the lights when they’re still white, it really elevates your space. I think they’d also look great behind a mirror and piece of artwork!" —Brenda
Get it from Amazon for $17.67+ (available in nine sizes).
7. A lightly lined T-shirt bra with multiple magical abilities. It has a balconette shape and wide bands for excellent support *without* sacrificing comfort. It also has a back-smoothing factor that is an actual lifesaver when wearing thin T-shirts.
8. A jar of reviewer-beloved The Pink Stuff if you need a non-abrasive cleaning paste that'll cut through tough grime in a flash. Whether you're dealing with messes in the kitchen, bathroom, or anywhere else, this is THE stuff.
Promising review: "Everyone on social media was talking about how amazing this product was for cleaning around the house and I just thought they were all jumping on some kind of bandwagon. Of course, I caved and had to try it for myself. Needless to say, I’m very impressed! It removed stubborn mold and grime from my shower tile grout with use of a hard-bristle toothbrush. It removed hard water stains from my sinks and faucets. I noticed it really does remove mineral buildup, but it takes a lot of elbow grease and repetitive applications before you start seeing progress. The texture feels similar to when you mix honey with sugar to make a lip scrub, except it’s super-fine grit and more pasty like putty or clay. It works amazing so far! No overpowering smell (barely any smell at all), easy to use, and a little product goes a long way. I haven’t tried it on rust yet so we’ll see how that goes. Overall very pleased and impressed so far. Highly recommend!" —Marissa
Get a one-pack from Amazon for $5.97+ (also available as a three-pack).
9. A copy of The Book of Myself: A Do-It-Yourself Autobiography in 201 Questions so you can commemorate some of your favorite experiences to look back on later and maybe even share them with future generations in your family.
This book is a kind of DIY memoir — it goes through three phases of "Early," "Middle," and "Later" years, and has 201 different prompts based on your memories, experiences, and views on the world. Prompts include things like what you would have switched careers to midway through if given the chance, or a present you got from your parents that sticks in your memory, or who you think the funniest person in your family is. This also makes for a lovely gift for family members, so you can all preserve each other's memories!
Promising review: "I love the questions this books asks. They are simple, yet make the writer really think and reveal themselves. I gave them to my parents, my husband's parents, and our one remaining grandparent. I am thinking about getting one for my husband and I as well. I can't think of a better gift for our children than the stories and history of their family. :-)" —Michelle Hanavan
10. A pack of Mighty Patches that def understood the assignment of being ~tiny but mighty~ with the power to pull the gunk out of your pimples. Put the patch on your zit overnight and witness the grossness/amazingness in the morning.
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Amanda Davis tried these and says: "I've tried various (countless 😅) pimple patches in the past and The Mighty Patch definitely takes the cake. I stick it on and honestly forget that it's even there. The adhesive is strong, so it stays on during my tossing and turning at night, but I often wear it during the day, too! I work from home, and it's not noticeable during my video calls which I truly, truly appreciate. I begin seeing the gunk from my zits after two or three hours of having it covered, but I leave it on for at least the full six. When it's removed, it's like the healing time was sped up and what would've taken a couple of days took just HOURS."
Be sure to read the full Mighty Pimple Patch review for more deets!
Promising review: "Whenever I get a pimple starting to come up, I put these on and leave them overnight. In the morning, it gets all the pus out, and the pimple swelling starts to go down. After maybe a day and a half, the pimple is completely gone, and in less than 24 hours the swelling has significantly gone down." —bry
Get a 72-pack from Amazon for $21.99.
11. A water-resistant Under Armour face mask designed to sit off your face so you have ample room to breathe without getting a mouthful of fabric. If you wear a mask for extended periods at work, this is a total game-changer!
"FWIW, if you need to exercise in a mask, this one also has the approval of a *ton* of runners and athletes in its reviews. I have two of them in my own rotation, and I'm impressed by how comfortable they are on long flights *and* while working out. The straps are super soft on your ears — I've gotten used to straps chafing and was surprised by what a difference this made. I gifted one of these to my dad for Christmas last year, too, and it's his go-to for walks and errand running. It's just an overall easier mask to breathe in (while still maintaining a tight fit and keeping the people around you safe!)." —Emma
Promising review: "I love this mask. It's comfortable and fits well on the sides. It's multi-layer, which gives me peace of mind, but it's not hot nor does it trap my breath, making it uncomfortable when I'm working out. It washes and dries well, but just make sure you give yourself time for it to completely dry before planning to wear again...as I mentioned, it's multi-layer, so it takes a little longer (to air-dry). I also wore this mask on recent plane trips that I took for the extra peace of mind. So glad I spent the money on a better-made mask. I'm thinking of ordering another one." —Kristi S.
Type Of Fit: Around-the-ear loops
Pocket For Filter: No
Fabric Type: Iso-Chill fabric
Shipping Time: Standard shipping
Get it from Amazon for $12.97+ (available in five sizes and nine colors; for reference, Emma is wearing the Small-Medium above).
12. A box of "Zombie" face masks for tightening your skin while visibly reducing the appearance of pores and fine lines. Once you apply it, you'll feel your skin tighten and you might even resemble *gasp* a zombie! Wash it off after ten minutes and enjoy fresher, brighter skin.
Promising review: "Smells great! This face mask does exactly what it says. My skin is nice and lifted, hydrated, noticeable reduction in fine lines, improved texture, reduced my pore size, and eliminated some newly developed rough patches forming around the hairline. Couldn't be more satisfied with this product! I have pretty good skin for 37, but this mask has really helped take my skin to the next level" —Samantha
Get a box of eight masks from Amazon for $30.
13. A leave-in conditioning spray when you want to bring your hair back to life as quickly as possible. Apply it after washing and it'll work to repair hair that's dry, damaged, frizzy, or all of the above!
This leave-in conditioning spray is suitable for all hair types, including straight, wavy, curly, and coily. It contains a blend of rosehip, argan, and coconut oils to help detangle and tame frizz.
Briogeo is a Black-owned, woman-owned small business that specializes in cruelty-free, gluten-free haircare products for all hair types.
Promising review: "I got this in a subscription box and became obsessed! It's such a good leave-in conditioner spray. It smells really good and makes my hair feel incredibly soft and silky without making it feel oily. Highly recommend!" —Lindsayd5
14. A handy and compact light therapy lamp if you need more light in your life, which is especially helpful during the dark winter months. This UV-free lamp can be helpful in restoring your natural circadian rhythm to improve your sleep.
Promising review: "I have had chronic insomnia ever since I worked the graveyard shift at an old job and nothing helped — medication, meditation, exercise, etc., but this light has helped to reset my circadian rhythm and I'm finally getting to sleep quickly!! It does make me feel tired after using it for a short time but my physician has recommended I try using it longer than 30 minutes." —Jessica Kjohl
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
15. A portable car vacuum for removing dirt, dust, crumbs, and whatever else might be making your vehicle a tad too messy for your liking. After using this gadget, it'll soon look like you paid for a professional deep cleaning!
Here's what BuzzFeeder Stephanie Hope has to say about it: "When I tell you that I use this product often, I mean it. It's so easy to plug in, vacuum dirt from the floor or seat, and put it away. It comes with three different attachments and an extra filter! My tip is to use the brush attachment for everything as it will kick dirt off the carpet fibers, making it easier to suction."
Promising review: "Yes, it is not a powerful as my vacuum cleaner in the house, however, it cleaned out all the garbage, which I accumulated over the past autumn and winter, in the car. At the end of October my husband and I went to the ocean and as we tried to be neat — the sand was still in the car. Finally, I got rid of it! Now my beauty again is clean, as on the first day, when I bought her!" —Julia Bright
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (clip the 40% off coupon for this price; available in two colors).
16. A stylish travel wallet so all your important documents are organized and within reach at all times. If you travel with it, then it'll likely fit in this wallet.
This RFID-blocking wallet has a passport pocket, boarding pass compartment, three credit card slots, an ID slot, a slim card pouch, a slim pocket, a ticket slot, a cellphone pouch, a zippered coin pocket, a key holder, and a pen holder.
Promising review: "This wallet is durable, chic, and spacious. The lining is very soft and feels expensive. From the design to the material to the zippers and snaps, it's well made. I travel frequently and love the boarding pass pocket. I recommended it to my sister and mom, who also love theirs! They ordered in yellow and bronze and were also happy with the color." —Brianna graham
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in 40 colors).
17. Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind concealer that'll work like a charm for quick under-eye touchups. It'll reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness so you'll look well rested when really, you stayed up binge-watching your fave show. No one's gonna know.
"TBH, last year I started using this myself (although this is former BuzzFeed editor Kayla Suazo's lovely human face above), and I am mad that I wasted time with other concealers for so long. I am a deeply impatient person who likes to look good and does not like to put in effort in any way, shape, or form, and Maybelline created this so that people like me could gracelessly slap it on in the morning and be like "OK, REFLECTION, YOU GOT THIS" before being on their merry way. It never cakes, I look way more awake than I have any right to, and I never struggle to blend it the way I do with other concealers. 11/10 subscribe." —Emma
Promising review: "This is my all-time favorite concealer. It goes on creamy and covers under-eye circles without looking chalky. I hope they never stop making it." —YvonneL
Check out the full Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer review for more deets.
Get it from Amazon for $8.80 (available in 18 shades).
18. A set of K-cup cleaner pods to get your Keurig coffee maker, aka your lifeline, nice and clean. Run a pod through a cycle on the machine to get rid of all that caked-on residue. You'll see *and* taste the difference.
19. A "why didn't I try this sooner?" teeth-whitening pen for instant results that'll make you a believer. It can remove years of stains from wine, coffee, tea, etc. It's painless, effective, *and* mint-flavored.
Promising review: "I really didn't realize how well it worked until I took the after picture. Then I felt bad that I had not done this before. Let me start by saying, I did not even do this every day. I am bad about starting something and not finishing it, but I did use the two tubes that I purchased. I plan on purchasing two more so I can get my teeth whiter. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get their teeth whiter." —Sheri Blanchard
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $19.99 (clip the $5 off coupon on the product page for this price).
20. A Happiness Runs crop top from FP Movement you may quickly become obsessed with thanks to its perfect blend of compression and comfort. It's great for gym workouts, yoga, pilates, and daily errands.
"That's me in the green version (Stargazer) on my way to be a big dweeb, as per usual. I also own it ~Brushed Taupe~ and ~Violet Quartz~. I love it because it's versatile with all my high-waisted leggings and shorts, but also because the compression is close to a bra without actually feeling like one, so it supports without constricting. The fabric's also ridiculously soft too." —Emma
Promising review: "I have these in multiple colors. I love love love them; I wear them all the time and also wear instead of a bra. They are the best, and the material is soft and supportive."—ktbanderson