1. An interactive treat puzzle so your doggo works a lil' harder for their reward! This entertains them *and* prevents them from gobbling up their treats in one fell swoop.
You can hide their favorite treats inside the flip-top compartments and liftable dog-bone shapes, all of which have tiny air holes on top so your doggo can smell that something is hiding underneath. You might have to show them how to access the compartments the first time they use it, but reviewers say most dogs get the hang of it very quickly!
Promising review: "Bought this puzzle feeder because there were multiple obstacles for the dog to work through. We started by just hiding treats under the flaps and eventually started hiding treats under the sliding boxes. Once she masters sliding the boxes, we’re going to put the white plastic bones in place so she has to remove those to get the boxes to slide. Love this thing and I feel like I’m getting my money’s worth out of it. My dog is building confidence and working her brain at the same time. Would definitely recommend for any dog." —Kindlemenow
Get it from Amazon for $11.05 (available in several styles/colors).
2. An adorable cat perch to give your feline friends a place to chill without ruining the vibe of your home decor. It has two bowl-shaped thrones with soft cushions, so they'll be extra cozy while birdwatching in the window.
Promising review: "I’m so in love with this cat lounger. It has exceeded my expectations. The quality of materials makes this lounger worth every penny. The base and the cushions are so soft and luxurious; I’m very jealous. The wicker basket and rope towers are also well built and it took a few twists of the wrist to put it together. It’s nice to finally have a cat lounger that blends so nicely with our decor. It’s so unique." —Karrie R
Get it from Amazon for $139 (available in two sizes).
3. A dog car seat because you *and* your pup should be safe during car ride adventures. The adjustable seatbelt ensures a comfy fit and the elevated seat can help prevent car sickness (while offering them a better view). Priceless!
Promising review: "This is well made, sturdy, and so easy to install. It is totally worth every cent. It has a lifetime warranty. I totally feel that my dog is safe in this car seat. She loves that she can stand up and I don’t have to worry about her falling because it has the carabiner you attach to the dog's harness. It will be great for travel because it’s big enough for her to sleep in it. I have a toy Yorkie and she’s four lbs. This holds up to 30 lbs, which I think could be a little tight but for small dogs, it’s perfect!" —Laura Sajeski
Get it from Amazon for $59.95+ (available in five colors).
4. Or a backseat car extender perfect for larger dogs who need more room to stretch out. This also gives you peace of mind that they won't slide right off the seat if you have to slam on the brakes.
Promising review: "I can't believe I didn't know about this product sooner. My large golden retriever constantly attempts to help me drive. During long road trips, the dog's legs would get tired and slip off the hump between the foot wells in the back seat. Now she lays and sits in comfort. Not sure how long the product will last but for the price, it's worth it. It fits perfectly width-wise in a Scion tC." —M N K
Get it from Amazon for $78.95+ (also available in black and grey).
5. A pet fountain that'll encourage your stubborn pet to drink more water. If your cat cries for water at the sink or your dog has a habit of drinking from the toilet, this purchase is 100% worth the money.
This fountain comes with an adapter, DC pump, three filter refills, a pre-filter sponge, a silicone mat, and an instruction manual. It's recommended to change the water and clean the fountain weekly. The filter should be changed every two to three weeks.
Promising review: "I can’t believe my cat conned me into buying her a water fountain, but here we are. One of my cats had become insufferable with begging for sink water and I finally bought her this thing. After three days of protesting it (just because she’s a spoiled brat), she finally tried it and loves it. I can finally go to the bathroom without her busting in like the Kool-Aid man. All the other cats like it too. It’s easy to refill, it doesn’t seem to make any noise that I notice, and it’s not too terribly ugly. All around a win, and worth the price." —Christie Stiver
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (also available in grey).
6. A self-groomer cat brush so your kitties can groom themselves and enjoy some pets whenever they want — even if you're not around to provide them. Load it up with catnip if they need some convincing!
Promising review: "None of my cats like to play with toys and it was driving me nuts! They have so much energy but would get bored with any toy within days. I tried rotating them and interactive toys, anything and everything for hours and at different times. There is nothing that has kept my cats busy like these grooming tools! I have literally never seen any of them sit and mess with something for more than a few minutes but my cats will rub on this for like 20 min at a time. 100% worth the money!" —Amazon Customer
P.S. Don't forget to add some catnip to your cart so you can make your cat an offer they can't refuse!
Get it from Amazon for $5.49.
7. A snuggle puppy stuffed toy for dogs who could use a bit of extra love when the anxiety hits. It has a "real feel" heartbeat, which is ~paws-itively~ perfect for pups who need constant touch to feel content.
The "real feel" heartbeat has two modes: 24-hour continuous use or eight-hour use with automatic shut-off. It comes with AAA batteries and a one-time use heat pack.
Snuggle Puppy was created in 1997 by a breeder who wanted to help a litter of puppies to transition to their new homes. It ended up being so effective that the line was eventually expanded to help other pets with stress and anxiety.
Promising review: "I received a puppy approximately two months ago, and she carries it around all over! As a new puppy, she has many toys, but always leaves the others after five minutes of play time. This one she carries all over the place, even when the heart is not beating. The toy is very durable and soft. Well worth the money I paid for it!" —Sophie23
Get it from Amazon for $29.90+ (available in five colors).
8. Or a purr pillow your kitty can snuggle up with for comfort. The gentle purring sound is soothing to anxious cats and can even help calm high-energy kitties.
The touch-activated purr pillow is available as a purple kitty or a blue sloth. Petstages offers other soothing toys, including a glow-in-the-dark mouse that contains catnip.
Promising review: "Our kitten, Spazz, LOVES the Purr Pillow!!! He loves to tackle and body slam the purple guy, as we call it, and grab it, bite it, and kick it with his hind legs! If there were ever a soft plush kitten/cat toy that can take extreme punishment, the Purr Pillow is it!!! He loves it so much, that when we give it to him, he'll run off with it in his mouth and put it in his special mini cardboard box. The Purr Pillow is more than worth its cost!!!" —Denice C.
Get it from Amazon for $14.98 (available in three styles and four colors).
9. An interactive dog toy when your hide-and-seek loving pup needs a quick fix. They'll be entertained for the foreseeable future as they try to find the hidden squirrels in this toy.
Six squeaky squirrels are included with the XL toy pictured above. The small, medium, and large size toys come with three squirrels. You can also purchase a three-pack of replacement squirrels as needed.
Promising review: "Worth the money. I was looking for a quality toy for my dog that would challenge her a bit more than a usual stuffed toy. She is a medium sized dog and I purchased the large. It took her a few tries but she figured it out pretty quickly. My kids love stuffing the squirrels into the log and watching her pull them all out. It's been two months. The toy has held up well. No tears. And she still plays with it daily." —Jen Shugert
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (available in four sizes and many styles).
10. A wonderfully creamy paw butter to give your pup's crusty pads some much-needed lovin'. This balm helps moisturize dry, cracked paws (and noses!). Plus, it's completely safe if licked or swallowed.
Promising review: "This stuff works great! Our dog had extremely rough paws — to the point where they would scratch us. We purchased this and the problem went away. His paws felt SO nice after and it has a pleasant smell to it. A little bit also goes a long way, so this is definitely worth the buy." —Emily
Get it from Amazon for $9.50.
11. A wall-mounted scratching post if your cat is a vertical scratcher and you want to save your furniture from destruction. It takes up less space than standard scratching posts *and* it looks nicer.
This is made of sisal wood, which is stronger and sturdier than cheap cardboard (the common material for scratching posts).
Promising review: "AMAZING! Worth every penny! This is such a great product! Spray a little catnip on it and this will be their new favorite place to scratch. I will definitely be ordering more to put around the house!" —Teneille Whitham
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
12. A three-tiered ball tower for those kitties who love chasing things around the house. They'll be so captivated by the balls rolling around, they might just forget about the inanimate objects they usually torment.
Promising review: "After reading the reviews, I decided to purchase this product...and I am so glad I did. My cats love playing with it! I've even noticed my older cats playing with it too. It keeps them engaged longer than any other cat toy that I've purchased in the past. This one is definitely worth the money!" —ABrooks
Get it from Amazon for $12.18+ (available in eight designs).
13. A soft interactive snuffle mat that'll keep your pet occupied and encourage their natural foraging skills. Hide some treats inside and they'll go to town searching for them.
Promising review: "My dog has the need to work for her food. Before this, she would bark at the TV or anything to work up a desire to eat. Now that we have this, I set the mat down and she goes right to eating. She gets a little rough but it seems to have held up so far. The grip helps it stay in place so it doesn’t get slid or flipped over. Definitely worth the $$." —Nikki
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
14. An interactive cat toy because sometimes cheap entertainment is the ~purrfect~ solution for energetic kitties! Wave this toy around and watch 'em dance the night away — it'll be the best few bucks you ever spent.
Watch a very fluffy kitty play with this in a TikTok of the Cat Dancer Toy.
Promising review: "It truly defies logic how much my cat loves this toy. We have so many toys — colorful and not, big and small, fluffy and not — and it is this long piece of metal with cardboard piece that she wants ALL. THE. TIME. Seriously the most amusing few bucks ever spent, worth every penny for this very happy cat." —Stephanie
Get it from Amazon for $3.53.
15. An ear treatment to eliminate the gunk that's been causing irritation and inflammation for your pet. It also protects against fungal and bacterial infections, like yeast and staph infections.
Promising reviews: "Saved a ton of money for vet bills. This stuff works fantastic and my cat actually doesn't mind getting the drops. I followed the instructions and they did exactly as they said. After reading the reviews, I was sort of convinced but now I won't get anything else. Totally worth the money." —Debbie M
"I bought this to help my dog’s ears and it’s the best on the market. Within days, her ears started clearing up and she stopped scratching her ears and shaking her head. Awesome product, well worth the money." —handheld
Get it from Amazon for $23.79+ (also available in a larger size).
16. A pair of pet grooming gloves for gently and effectively removing excess hair while also giving them a soothing massage. You'll be *shook* by how much hair these gloves can get rid of.
Promising reviews: "I don't normally leave reviews, but I felt not doing so wouldn't do this product justice. I have two dogs, shorter hair, that I brush daily. I had NO idea how ineffective the brush I was using was, until I used these gloves!! My dogs love it and it removes so much hair and dandruff, you will never want to stop. Well worth the price and your dogs will love you even more!!" —Kristy Hamilton
"Well, these are by far the best grooming tools I've used to brush my cat. I'm shocked at the amount of hair these things remove. That being said, I've got enough hair off one grooming to make myself another whole cat. Definitely worth the money." —Mike Desroches
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in four colors).