We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gorgeous ottoman with vintage vibes *and* hidden storage that proves cute home accents can also be functional. Pop your TV remotes, books, or candles inside and they'll be out of sight until you need them!
BuzzFeed Shopping senior writer Emma Lord says: "Another bonus? If you flip the lid over, it has a wooden base, so you can *also* use this as a teensy snack table. I recently got one of these for my new apartment to stash my candles and ~candle accessories~ in and it's pretty much become my favorite piece of furniture?? I use it to prop up my feet during work hours and sometimes if I want to eat on my couch I'll use it as a tray. It's also sturdy enough to sit on if I ever wanted to have guests over and needed an extra chair. It was RIDICULOUSLY easy to set up — I had it done in less than 10 minutes, and probably didn't even need the directions. It also just looks so darn cute (and comes in so many colors that I'm tempted to buy another!)."
Promising review: "I was using a small foldable step stool in my bedroom to reach the top shelves of my wardrobe. But you know, those things aren’t pretty. It wasn’t bringing me joy, just begrudging utility. This ottoman brings me joy. It’s pretty, it’s lightweight so I can move it easily to use it as a step stool, and the storage capacity is perfect for things like my nightly moisturizers, my kindle and journals, and other little miscellaneous things." —Monica N.
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (available in nine colors).
2. An accent table that'll look lovely in just about any room in your home. You'll also feel pretty sneaky knowing it's also secretly hiding all those odds and ends you haven't figured out what to do with just yet.
There is some assembly involved, and while reviewers say the instructions could be a bit clearer, a mix of the photos and intuition makes it totally doable. You've got this!
Promising review: "Beautiful piece! Fell in love with it since I saw it online, even more after it was completely assembled! It's not too difficult to put together, the tricky part for us was to get the hinges to align. Would definitely recommend! Love it!" —Bea
Get it from Amazon for $199.99 (available in two colors).
3. And a wall-mounted ladder shelf perfect for minimalists who need a functional design that won't take up a ton of space. Whether you need a place to store books and trinkets or you're trying to maximize closet space, this shelf will rise to the challenge!
Promising review: "Absolutely love this shelf! Plan on purchasing another one to stand beside it but wanted to check on the quality before I purchased two. I assembled it myself which was a little tricky due to balancing the shelf but still only took about 30 minutes. Highly recommend. 👌" —Megan
Get it from Amazon for $79.99.
4. A wood lift-top coffee table if you adore multifunctional pieces that also look amazing in your space! This coffee table has a lift top, so you can use it to eat your dinner or work on your laptop. Let's not forget about the removable shelf *and* hidden storage compartment under the tabletop.
Promising review: "Took about 1.5 hours to put together alone, but I was also multitasking — this is a really great and functional table BUT also doesn’t break the bank!! I got this to serve as both a desk and coffee table for my small studio apartment & couldn’t be more happy. If you’re even considering it, buy it. It’s worth it, and has some solid storage space too." —Joana Kyle
Get it from Amazon for $129.99+ (available in four colors).
5. An Our Place Always Pan, which is famous for a reason! The minimalist aesthetic and soft pastel color options make it *the* perfect addition to any kitchen that's all about keeping decor cute AND functional.
Essentially, it's an all-in-one kitchen tool, since it's designed to braise, sear, steam, strain, saute, fry, boil, serve, and store. Plus, it comes with a wooden spatula and metal steaming basket!
BuzzFeed Shopping writer Taylor Steele had this to say about the Always Pan: "As someone who neither enjoys cooking nor is particularly good at it, the Always Pan has made being in the kitchen feel like less of a chore. Having one pan that can do everything means I don't have to second-guess every cooking decision I make. I can boil and prepare pasta in it. And I can roast Brussels sprouts. And I can make the perfect fried egg. And I can steam dumplings. The best part is that everything slides so seamlessly out of the pan and onto the plate, which also makes cleanup super fast and easy. Both the amateur (read: reluctant) cook and the more seasoned chef will enjoy creating fan favorites and new recipes in the Always Pan!"
Also, BuzzFeeders LOVE this pan: seven of our team members shared their thoughts in our Aways Pan review, saying they loved everything from its nonstick coating and lightweight feel to its *gorgeous* design.
Get it from Our Place for $145 (available in 11 colors).
6. Or a ceramic frying pan set from GreenPan that'll put a smile on your face each time you enter your kitchen! This set is so beautiful that it deserves to be put on display rather than stuffed in a cabinet. Bonus: the nonstick surface is super easy to clean.
It includes 8-inch and 10-inch pans.
Promising review: "Gorgeous! These pans have completely changed my life! I look forward to cooking every day. They are actually nonstick, nontoxic, AND they're just beautiful out in your kitchen." —Jackie99
7. A handy and sweet little portable vacuum you'll get plenty of use out of no matter where you put it to work. It's cordless, you can carry it around the house and use it in every room. You can even give your car a good cleaning!
It comes with an adjustable nozzle attachment, USB charging cable, and cover.
Promising review: "This little vac is amazing! Not only is it pretty and looks like a bladeless fan sitting in my bathroom instead of a vac, it really works! Has two speeds, and I haven’t had to use 'high' speed yet. Thinking of ordering another one in white. Highly recommend!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $69.99 (available in four colors).
8. A luxurious geode resin wine caddy for holding your fave bottle of wine (or champagne, you choose!) and some glasses. AKA living proof that your home can be both classy and functional.
Uncommon Art Decor is a small business using resin to create unique and practical home goods. Cute and functional, here you come!
Promising review: "I love these!! I thought this would be perfect for a secret Santa gift, so I got one for that and then got one for myself hahaha. Beautiful unique piece that is very well made!" —Katelyn MacCartney
9. An undeniably precious pastel mug warmer to keep your hot beverage nice and toasty because life happens! And it should def be illegal to return to a cold beverage after you got distracted dealing with other tasks.
Promising review: "The aesthetics are on point here. Great little warmer. Like some other reviews note — this is a WARMER. As in it'll keep your drink warm, it's not hot enough to heat it up from cold or lukewarm to scalding hot. It's cute, it does the trick, and works best on flat bottomed mugs. Honestly didn't think it would make that much of a difference keeping my coffee or tea hot while I'm working, but it seriously does." —Amanda
Get it from Amazon for $26.99 (available in six colors).
10. A set of flower coasters that may be exactly what you've been searching for to top off your existing home decor theme. They're available in several vibrant colors *and* they have non-slip bumpers on the bottom to prevent scratching your surfaces.
Michelle Pournia is a Cali-based small biz that specializes in unique handcrafted home products. The shop also offers trays, wall clocks, cases, and more.
P.S. be sure to check out allll the other stunning flower coasters the shop has!
11. A snail soap dispenser so you can add a touch of cuteness to your sink area! Simply lift the snail's shell to reveal the hidden soap dispenser and refill it whenever you're running low.
12. A jumbo clothespin hook for a fun and unique way to hang towels in your bathroom. Tired of your towels sliding off the rack and onto the floor? Here's your sign that it's time for an upgrade!
Barwood Shop is a home decor shop in Adirondack, New York that makes custom wood pieces that are stylish and functional.
Promising review: "OMG! So much fun. Unique and functional! Easy to order, arrived as advertised and on time. Made everyone who has seen it smile! I call that a win :-)" —Doris Morgan
13. An unassuming cherry toilet brush and holder if you don't want your bathroom cleaning supplies to stick out like a sore thumb. I mean..the cherry stem IS the toilet brush. It doesn't get much cuter than that!
Promising review: "This toilet brush makes me want to clean my toilet. It is so cute, exactly what I wanted, and works perfectly!! Fits nicely into my bathroom decor. It was delivered in perfect condition and I've used it three times now, if you're thinking about buying this... do it!" —Michelle Maroon
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
14. A tiny dog doorstop you'll receive ~nonstop~ compliments about because it's just that dang charming (and functional!)
Promising review: "I bought this dog doorstop for my 18-year-old granddaughter who just started college. She wanted a doorstop so she can keep her door open at times, and it’s a heavy door. This worked perfectly and she loves him. She calls him Lil' Ernie." —D. Jones
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in four styles).
15. An acrylic to-do list board to liven up your space with something so aesthetically-pleasing, you might just forget it's a to-do list!
1801 & Co. is a family-owned and operated printing studio based in Minneapolis. This woman-founded biz focuses on acrylic goods and also offers full-service printing and laser cutting. Whether you need a simple to-do list, a family calendar, or a blank acrylic board, there are plenty of options!
Promising review: "This is such a lovely product! Ordered one for work and loved it so much, I bought one for home." —Holly Wixon
16. A bunny phone stand that you can use in so many different ways! Whether it's holding your smartphone, tablet, Nintendo Switch, or game controller, you know it'll look extremely cute while doing so.
17. A little people planter for all those bookworms out there who want a fun way to show their love for reading! It's perfect for succulents and other small plants and will probably earn a permanent place on your bookshelf.
Tinker 3D Gifts is a family-owned small business based in Illinois. The Etsy shop makes planters, home decor items, and more.
Promising review: "This tiny planter person is super cute and perfect for book lovers! It looks exactly like the picture and will be a joy to put out." —Michelle Nakagawa
18. A pair of bear slippers that's so adorable, it's hard to believe they serve any other purpose. These slippers have microfiber mops on the bottom, so your feet will be cozy while you simultaneously clean your floors!
Promising review: "If you have hardwood floors in your home and pets, these are fantastic. They are cute comfortable and they do the job of picking up all small dirt particles and hair. Easily washable and sturdy." —Marie Rousseau
Get them from Amazon for $14.59 (available in three sizes and 17 different animals and styles).
19. A magnetic cloud key holder so you can finally stop rushing out the door only to realize you've misplaced your keys again. This key holder will keep your head out of the ~clouds~ and your keys in their rightful place!
Promising review: "This is one of the most useful purchases I've ever made on Amazon. I use it every single day to hang my keys. I've had it for at least half a year now it seems. It hasn't lost any magnetism, and it holds my car keys, remote start, USB, rewards/gift cards, house and work keys, etc. I'm in love. It's one of the best purchases I've made." —Makenah
Get it from Amazon for $7.98.
20. A plug-in color-changing mushroom light perfect when you need a small but efficient light. It'll illuminate your path so you can stop stubbing your toe as you stumble to the bathroom in the middle of the night!
Promising review: "I LOVE this night-light. It's in my bathroom and is a lovely addition. It turns off the second the lights go on which is nice that I don't have to worry about accidentally leaving it on. Super cute and the little itty-bitty lighting element does a good job lighting, just enough so I don't have to turn the main lights on in the middle of the night." —1Thand
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.