We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A lightweight blazer that'll pair perfectly with a hoodie or your favorite skirt and heels! It's super versatile thanks to the long hemline and button closure, so you'll never run out of ways to wear it!
Promising review: "I get so many compliments whenever I wear this coat. It always ties my outfits together and makes me feel spruced up. The weight is really versatile too! It was a godsend when I went to a convention in San Diego. I could wear it over my sleeveless dress in the air conditioning or outside walking by the water and feel very comfortable. I wore it over long-sleeved shirts and sweaters with boots in the fall and winter and felt super cute. It's held up well and I couldn't be happier!" —Noneya
Get it from Amazon for $49.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and seven prints).
2. A quilted jacket to kick off your fave season in style! It has a dropped shoulder, pockets, and a lightweight yet cozy fit.
Z Supply is a woman-owned small business creating truly the best basics on the planet.
Promising review: "I absolutely LOVE this jacket and wear it all the time. It’s the perfect weight to layer with. It’s so soft, so roomy and I’ve received compliments on it every time I’ve worn it. It definitely runs large but that’s what it was designed to be! It’s such a cool look. Everyone should have one of these in their closet! Definitely one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. 🥰" –Angela T.
Get it from Z Supply for $120+ (available in sizes XS–XL and five colors).
3. A pair of high-waisted leggings you can wear with a sweater dress or an oversized hoodie. Either way, these leggings are sooo soft, which means you don't have to give up comfort for fashion!
Promising review: "Great quality leggings! Incredibly soft material, not too thin, but not super thick, and definitely not see-through. They go just above the belly button as advertised, so they’re perfect for cropped sweaters or t-shirts! I’m buying 6 more!" —Kina
Get it from Amazon for $12.74+ (available in two sizes that fit S–XXL, three styles, and tons of colors).
4. And some stylish faux-leather leggings if it's time to revamp your legging collection for fall! They're comfy, fierce, and will add an extra touch of style to any ensemble.
Promising review: "These leggings are your holy grail. Everyone at my holiday party wanted to know where I got them. I had to send the link to my work friends and my extended family. These leggings are comfy, you can move well in them, and they're cute with any oversized sweater. It's like wearing really fierce pajamas." —Kelsey
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in sizes XS–4XL and six styles)
5. A gorgeous faux-leather shirtdress ideal for combining with leggings and your go-to heeled boots for undeniable ~fall vibes~ that'll lead to endless compliments.
Promising review: "As I expected fabulous. The quality is exceptional as with all of the faux-leather pieces I have purchased. I also have this item in brown that I have worn as a jacket. When I rate the quality 'as expected' it is because the quality is exceptional as always." —Jacqueline M.
Get it from Eloquii for $139.95 (available in sizes 14–28 and two colors).
6. A leopard print top for anyone who simply *cannot* get enough animal print in their wardrobe! Wear it solo or layer it with a cute fall outfit you've been waiting to try.
7. A pair of thigh-high stockings so you can strut into the fall season serving some ~major looks~. They come in a wide range of styles, so it's easy to find the ones that matches yours!
Kix'ies is a woman-owned business that specializes in size-inclusive thigh-high stockings.
Promising review: "You’re probably wondering if these will be worth ordering and I can tell you - they are! Fits better, stays up better, and looks better than any other thigh-high in this price range. I love mine, they almost look too good." —HD
Get them from Amazon for $16.72+ (available in nine sizes and tons of styles).
8. A colorblock cardigan you'll want to wear when you visit a pumpkin patch, go apple picking, or take a hayride! TL;DR: this cardigan has fall written all over it.
Promising review: "Favorite cardigan! Goes with so many things and for the price, you can’t beat it! I’ve worn this with so many other shirts and absolutely love it, will be ordering more colors soon! Runs true to size!" —Virginia ellen
Get it from Amazon for $27.19+ (available in sizes S–XL and 33 colors/prints).
9. An Amazon Essentials V-neck sweater when you need to be both comfy *and* cute. Whether you're keeping it casual or headed to the office, this fall sweater has your back!
Promising review: "This is the perfect sweater for me and for those of us who have work to do in your winter clothes. This sweater is beautiful to look at and feels soft too. I need clothes that look like winter but are lightweight and this sweater fills the bill!" —Christine Chilcote
Get it from Amazon for $25.10+ (available in sizes XS–6X and 34 colors).
10. A high-waisted pleated skirt that may just make you want to swing dance! Keep it simple with a tucked in T-shirt or get fancy and pair it with a ruffled top.
Promising review: "I wanted to love this skirt, and I DO! It's one of the most worn items in my closet, from wintertime with sweaters to spring with beautiful blouses. The skirt is a nice heavy material that allows for beautiful hang and flow. It doesn't wrinkle and even packs beautifully without wrinkling. This skirt is a closet staple." —Cait
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and 43 colors).
11. A seriously ~flowy~ waterfall coat with a relaxed fit that you can quickly throw on to complete any look. It's *the* lightweight coat to wear as the weather cools down but you're not ready for heavy outerwear yet.
12. Or a long open-front cardigan in a fall-ready color block design if you want to incorporate a few more colorful pieces into your wardrobe!
Mint Cloud Boutique is a Los Angeles-based Etsy shop that specializes in high-quality clothing at affordable prices.
Promising review: "WOW it is my favorite cardigan ever now! The green color in it is absolutely breathtaking. I never want to take it off. And it's even light enough to be a summer night cardigan, or cozy enough to throw on in the winter. :) Might have to get the other color now, too!" –Jam Lupia
15. A henley T-shirt on the fast track to becoming one of your fall staples! It's perfect for layering or wearing by itself on mild days. The button V-neck is a nice detail and who doesn't love a waffle knit?
16. A turtleneck bodycon dress that'll treat you so good during the fall season, you may end up wearing it well into winter, too!
Promising review: "Everything about this dress is phenomenal! The dress is thick, not sheer at all, extra stretchy and comfy, and looks good on everybody. Fits PERFECTLY! I literally want every color! I received so many compliments. You can dress it up or down, statement jewelry will pop with this dress, and it is so comfy you can almost sleep in it! So worth the price! You won't regret it! You'll regret NOT getting it!" —Gabs_Meow
Get it from Amazon for $30.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and 27 colors).
17. Or a bodycon pencil dress with a high neck and short sleeves if you're not quite ready to live the turtleneck life just yet.
Promising review: "I love this dress. Simple, classy, and professional. It molds to my body in all the right ways, and it wasn't too long. It can be worn with a nice necklace to spruce it up, and flats and/or pumps. The material is also versatile enough so that it can be worn year-round; all you need is a pair of stockings or tights, but the dress will work either way. I plan to order more colors." —LadyLestat
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in sizes L–5X and 10 colors).
18. A high-waisted faux leather wrap skirt when you're seeking a statement piece that'll receive tons of compliments and "where did you get that?" inquiries.
Promising review: "This skirt is an amazing buy. The cognac color is pretty, the overlay is just right. The quality of the material is so good and better than I expected. The length goes to mid-calf for me and I got a size small." —Neressa Bacchus
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 10 colors).
19. An oversized fuzzy jacket so you can feel more like you're wearing a warm and cuddly teddy bear than a regular ole jacket!
20. OR a long open-front jacket if you're going for trench coat vibes but make it fashion! Elevate any outfit with the sophisticated look of this jacket or you could give in to temptation and wear it at home as a fuzzy blanket.
Promising review "GUYS, OMG this jacket is definitely a hidden gem. It's so soft and makes you look so sophisticated!! It does shed a little at first, so definitely wash this before you wear it unless you want little specks all over your clothes, I learned the hard way LOL. However, I wore this outfit in 50-degree weather and it kept me warm! This is definitely one of those 'blanket-but-make-it-fashion' pieces HAHA. I love it so much." —@Kathy_Vu
Get it from Amazon for $46.99+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and 10 colors).
21. A ribbed midi skirt you can dress up or down depending on how you're feeling. One thing's for sure: this skirt is cozy *and* chic.
22. A BDG patchwork corduroy jacket guaranteed to make you stand out from the crowd. If you need more convincing: it has a zipper closure, a pointed tab collar, and front pockets!
Promising review: "Saw this in store and I just had to buy it !! Absolutely the perfect oversized jacket ever! Heavy and thick padded corduroy style is sooo perfect for when it starts to get colder in fall." –lllllllaura
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $109+ (available in sizes S–XL and three colors).