1. How does Rose know all the intimate details of Jack's poker game as well as his time on the ship without her?
2. This guy's full character name is "Spicer Lovejoy"
3. In summation: Jack falls in love with Rose after seeing her from afar ONE TIME with ANOTHER MAN, then proceeds to: almost fall off a ship to prevent her suicide, go toe to toe with her multi-millionaire fiance to win her affection, get falsely imprisoned and shot at by said millionaire fiance, make her get in a lifeboat even though he couldn't go with her, and then drown himself so she can survive.
4. What would happen on a ship sinking today? Would women and children still be boarded first into lifeboats?
5. How on earth did that necklace stay in Rose's pocket after a jump out of a lifeboat, a tumble through rushing ocean water while escaping a gunman, climbing over the railing of a ship, getting sucked into the ocean as it's sinking, and then climbing out of the ocean up onto a door?
6. And someone explain to me how exactly Rose managed to keep her heels on?
7. Rose was one of six people saved from the one boat that came back. Nobody in the other 19 boats looked at who was rescued?
8. Why does Old Rose have a mullet?
9. Why doesn't Rose give the diamond to her granddaughter who has dedicated herself to being her caretaker? And put up with all that damn pottery.
10. Kinda harsh that when Rose dies, she is reunited with Jack in Titanic heaven or wherever they go. Like, what about her husband who she spent decades married to and had children with?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!