1. I’m not rich, my owners are, and they just happen to give me seriously bitchin treats, besides I got this sweater in Urban’s sale rack.
2. Yeah, I’m in a band, we’re called K9 Conspiracy. It’s like part Math-Pop, part Stevie Wonder, part Homeward Bound. We’ll probably make albums only, what’s the point of whoring yourself on stage for a bunch of capitalist poseurs.
3. I saw this hoodie at the Ragstock in Chicago, I came from the suburbs just to get it. It shows my dedication to my favorite Animal Collective member.
4. Do I have a job? No. Art is my job. And my art is how much cooler I am than you.
5. I really liked Sigur Ros, but I feel like they got really mainstream when they started singing a couple of songs in English(an actual language). Obviously the Icelandic volcano eruption was mostly because of that.
6. P4k music fest got really mainstream this year. I saw too many alts, who mostly only came because they heard a Broken Social Scene song in the Time Traveler’s wife.
7. Seriously? Vampire Weekend? That’s so 2007. If I want to hear white people make African music I just listen to Fool’s Gold.
8. I’m so happy! My parents lent me more money for rent in my 3 grand Bushwick garden apartment.
9. I’m not a hipster. I don’t drink PBR. I drink mostly local micro-brewery’s made from toilets in Wicker Park. My friend Caleb makes them, and what makes them so great, is that he spins his favorite Guided By Voices record on *vinyl*, while making it.
10. Omg. Fuck Wavves. I mean, yeah I liked him at one point. And I mean yeah, I really liked his songs with Zach Hill. And I mean, yeah, I really like the way Nathan Williams dresses. And I mean, yeah, it’s really cool that he’s dating Best Coast. And I mean, yeah, like, I bought King of The Beach on Cassette. And I mean, yeah, I saw him at the Empty Bottle with Harlem not too long ago. And I mean, yeah……but seriously, fuck Wavves. He’s too mainstream now.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.