Note: taro is malanga, not yautía and we eat empanadillas, not empanadas ?
Mofongo is the ambrosia of the gods. This includes the plantain, yuca and panapén varieties. Only the truly enlightened can experience the trifongo, which can include amarillos. All of that with some carrucho al ajillo (conch in garlic sauce) and I can die happy.
Response to 17 Times Wendy’s Failed So Hard It Won:
They got my order wrong 8 times during a visit. The guy who ordered after me got the wrong burger 9 times. They kept putting bacon on it and he didn’t eat pork. We kept sending them back.
I sincerely think the whole team that day passed around a joint and were in lalaland.
My Instant pot pressure cooker. One pot meals are life and making cheap cuts of meat taste tender and delicious is the bomb.
- coraldelm "35 Stunning Examples Of Mombods"
Response to What Book Helped You Get Over A Breakup?:
Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner
Bespectacled anime fairy cat lady. Powerpuff that!
- coraldelm "13 Cheaper Alternatives To Life's..."
- coraldelm "23 Vegan Meals With Tons Of Protein"
- coraldelm "32 Sweet Treats Vegans Don't Actu..."
- coraldelm "33 Reasons Why Humanity Is Doomed"
- coraldelm "34 Facts You Probably Didn't Know..."
- coraldelm "Lady Gaga Looks Sassier Than She'..."
Response to 14 Life Lessons We Learned From “The Boondocks”:
A Pimp Named Slickback is still one of my idols
- coraldelm "18 Suggested Hashtags For "Lord ..."
- coraldelm "27 Delicious Lemon Desserts"