1. Naked fire rescuer… +1
This unique business campaign via Forbes in Brazil just won a Gold CLIO Award here in New York City, last night.
I think the choice is pretty clear.
Ad agency: at Ogilvy, São Paulo.
2. 1.2 billion PC users. That nerd and geek joke total is extremely low.
3. “300,000 people who discovered they were being cheated on…” That seems low.
4. 121 women? That also seems low.
5. Forbes was quite kind with their representation of The Donald’s head badger. Note that his philanthropy is lacking compared to the others.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋