1. Naked fire rescuer… +1
This unique business campaign via Forbes in Brazil just won a Gold CLIO Award here in New York City, last night.
I think the choice is pretty clear.
Ad agency: at Ogilvy, São Paulo.
2. 1.2 billion PC users. That nerd and geek joke total is extremely low.
3. “300,000 people who discovered they were being cheated on…” That seems low.
4. 121 women? That also seems low.
5. Forbes was quite kind with their representation of The Donald’s head badger. Note that his philanthropy is lacking compared to the others.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.