1. Via the country of Moldova, ad for Кошкин корм brand cat food.
Riiiiight. Let’s see this stupid cat take on a “boxer.” I say stupid because you’ll notice he has to put his name on his boxing shorts.
4. Via Switzerland, for Exelcat cat food.
Yeah, that’ll be the first time she actually covered something in her pathetic poopy box.
7. Via Canada, ad for Whiskas.
BWA ha! Yeah, if you believe that one, I got a doghouse to sell ya in Brooklyn.
10. Hobby Cat cat food ad, via Croatia.
I count…24 fox dinners.
13. Friskies TV spot via South Africa.
Oh yeah? Two words, for your olfactory consideration, feline fancier: CAT. PISS.
16. Via Moscow, for kitekat cat food. Basic meaning is, feed your cat proper food, it will give you boundless love (like Jesus).
Uh, Hello? DOG is GOD, spelled backwards.
19. TV spot, Via New Zealand, for Purina One.
[Pukes in bathwater]
21. Brazilian ad for Pet Show “two-flavored” cat food.
Brilliant! I Love it! Four paws up!
OK, get my out of here, dry me off, dump a box of biscuits on the floor, and LEAVE.
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘