1. Via the country of Moldova, ad for Кошкин корм brand cat food.
Riiiiight. Let’s see this stupid cat take on a “boxer.” I say stupid because you’ll notice he has to put his name on his boxing shorts.
4. Via Switzerland, for Exelcat cat food.
Yeah, that’ll be the first time she actually covered something in her pathetic poopy box.
7. Via Canada, ad for Whiskas.
BWA ha! Yeah, if you believe that one, I got a doghouse to sell ya in Brooklyn.
10. Hobby Cat cat food ad, via Croatia.
I count…24 fox dinners.
13. Friskies TV spot via South Africa.
Oh yeah? Two words, for your olfactory consideration, feline fancier: CAT. PISS.
16. Via Moscow, for kitekat cat food. Basic meaning is, feed your cat proper food, it will give you boundless love (like Jesus).
Uh, Hello? DOG is GOD, spelled backwards.
19. TV spot, Via New Zealand, for Purina One.
[Pukes in bathwater]
21. Brazilian ad for Pet Show “two-flavored” cat food.
Brilliant! I Love it! Four paws up!
OK, get my out of here, dry me off, dump a box of biscuits on the floor, and LEAVE.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.