1. Donuts From A Walmart In Lawrenceburg, Kentucky.
Redditor Planet_Rock says he tried to post these images on Walmart’s Facebook page twice, but that they were deleted both times.
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎