These packages of damage stickers were given out by Lar Center, “The largest decoration mall in Latin America.”
Oh my GOD, how much your husband will LAUGH and LAUGH when he finds out you faked him, wifey.
Here are two other things that would maybe work to get your husband to replace the furniture:
1. Actually damaging the furniture.
2. A blowjob.
This is one of the stupidest ad things I’ve ever seen.
The Ad Creep just keeps getting creepier.
Ad agency: ageisobar, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.