These packages of damage stickers were given out by Lar Center, “The largest decoration mall in Latin America.”
Oh my GOD, how much your husband will LAUGH and LAUGH when he finds out you faked him, wifey.
Here are two other things that would maybe work to get your husband to replace the furniture:
1. Actually damaging the furniture.
2. A blowjob.
This is one of the stupidest ad things I’ve ever seen.
The Ad Creep just keeps getting creepier.
Ad agency: ageisobar, São Paulo, Brazil.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻