1. Fox Sports (The Netherlands)
This is my favorite of this season’s TV spots.
Beautifully shot, perfectly edited.
2. The Sun
Funny print ads promoting The Sun’s fantasy football league.
3. NBC Sports
Well, this is one to try to get American “football” fans interested in FOOTBALL.
It won’t work, but Jason Sudeikis, as fictitious new Spurs coach Ted Lasso, is quite funny.
4. The Football Association (The FA)
There is nothing worse than the douchebag sideline parent.
Enter The FA’s sideline robot enforcer.
The Premier League’s chief sponsor thanks the fans, which they damn well should. Too bad a few more colorful chants couldn’t have been included. Love the girl stuck in traffic who tells her brother Ryan playing “I spy” to shut-up.
7. Paddy Power
“…really, really late tackles.”
8. The Sun
The paper lets you know that you can watch Barclays Premier League highlights on the go, almost wherever you want.
9. Viasat (Sweden)
Swedish satellite television broadcaster Viasat pumps its Premier League coverage.
10. Sky Sports
IS IT TIME YET?
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.