1. Virgin Mobile — starring Susie Essman
EASILY, the best Mother’s Day ad I’ve seen this year.
“I spent two hours a day for six months clenching my snapdragon with a rubber ball…”
As opposed to Facebook, Google has Human tech advertising down to a science.
3. Kobo eReader
Near perfect commercial that perfectly ties in with the product (a universal ad problem).
4. Sport Chek
Sport Chek is Canada’s largest sports equipment retailer.
Spot stars Canadian Olympic hockey player Meaghan Mikkelson and her mother, doing what mothers do best.
5. BONUS: Laina, aka Overly Attached Girlfirend, sends you running into your mother’s arms, gentlemen.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀