1. Virgin Mobile — starring Susie Essman
EASILY, the best Mother’s Day ad I’ve seen this year.
“I spent two hours a day for six months clenching my snapdragon with a rubber ball…”
As opposed to Facebook, Google has Human tech advertising down to a science.
3. Kobo eReader
Near perfect commercial that perfectly ties in with the product (a universal ad problem).
4. Sport Chek
Sport Chek is Canada’s largest sports equipment retailer.
Spot stars Canadian Olympic hockey player Meaghan Mikkelson and her mother, doing what mothers do best.
5. BONUS: Laina, aka Overly Attached Girlfirend, sends you running into your mother’s arms, gentlemen.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- What Brexit can tell us about how the U.S. presidential election is going. Note: it's not the same thing as Trump.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.