1. Very clever cut, Mr. Creative Director, thanks for the feedback (FUCK FACE).
Some ad creative(s) has just started has just started this Tumblr: The Daily Ad Put-down.
He/she/they promise to update it daily. So, check it out. I will be.
3. OUCH, EVEN WORSE.
4. When I was an SVA student 25 years ago, a bigshot NYC ad creative director who shall remain nameless lit one of my ads on fire in front of the whole class.
5. One of the most accurate parts of Mad Men is the portrayal of Don Draper as a ruthless creative boss when he gives feedback.
6. If you think Creative Bosses would never be this mean today, in 2013, you’re in for a big surprise.
7. Glenn Beck probably thinks he’s pretty tough. But he could never hack it as an art director.
8. Don’t pull any punches tell me how you REALLY feel.
- Hillary Clinton called Donald Trump's attacks on former Miss Universe Alicia Machado "unhinged."
- In a newly released video deposition Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.