1. Very clever cut, Mr. Creative Director, thanks for the feedback (FUCK FACE).
Some ad creative(s) has just started has just started this Tumblr: The Daily Ad Put-down.
He/she/they promise to update it daily. So, check it out. I will be.
3. OUCH, EVEN WORSE.
4. When I was an SVA student 25 years ago, a bigshot NYC ad creative director who shall remain nameless lit one of my ads on fire in front of the whole class.
5. One of the most accurate parts of Mad Men is the portrayal of Don Draper as a ruthless creative boss when he gives feedback.
6. If you think Creative Bosses would never be this mean today, in 2013, you’re in for a big surprise.
7. Glenn Beck probably thinks he’s pretty tough. But he could never hack it as an art director.
8. Don’t pull any punches tell me how you REALLY feel.
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down at the end of the party's convention amid an email controversy.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴