1. Ad is for Soap. Generic Communist soap.
2. These crawfish are enjoying some Bolshevik candy.
3. Very distrubing poster for cosmetic powder.
4. Ad for…pacifiers. The Bolshevik Party’s first slogan was: “Peace, bread, and land.” Another more obscure slogan was: “A Pacifier In Every Baby’s Mouth!”
5. I love my generic rubber shoes of the State.
6. All the non-branded juice you can drink, little Vlad.
7. The headline translates to: “Smoke Cigarettes”
8. A quite famous poster for generic cigarettes, complete with a government health warning
9. Comrade lady pilot keeps her teeth pearly white with Socialist toothpaste.
10. Revoltionary ice cream made by worker-seals.
11. Communist hot dogs.
12. Pre-Communism poster for beer. This was the standard beer bottle of Russia.
13. “I stood in line for three hours for this chocolate, and I will break skulls to keep it.”
14. SEE MORE OF THESE GREAT POSTERS:
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘