With the push of a button in the main square of a small Flemish town, TNT launched in Belgium.
Security cameras don’t just capture crime.
One of the best ads Coke (via Coke Latin America) has ever done.
3. Thai Health Promotion Foundation
Kids say the darnedest things.
One of the best ever anti-smoking ad stunts.
4. “Resident Evil 6”
To hype the popular zombie game, Capcom opened a temporary human butcher shop in a meat market in London. Yes, it is real meat, though not human meat. The meat was crafted by food artist Sharon Baker. Sales proceeds went to the Limbless Association.
More photos below. Even more photos here.
5. Red Bull Stratos
Felix Baumgartner’s 24-mile free fall from space captivated the world. And Red Bull did the smart thing by just staying out of the way. Immeasurable brand cachet earned.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage under Obamacare will disappear.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚