With the push of a button in the main square of a small Flemish town, TNT launched in Belgium.
Security cameras don’t just capture crime.
One of the best ads Coke (via Coke Latin America) has ever done.
3. Thai Health Promotion Foundation
Kids say the darnedest things.
One of the best ever anti-smoking ad stunts.
4. “Resident Evil 6”
To hype the popular zombie game, Capcom opened a temporary human butcher shop in a meat market in London. Yes, it is real meat, though not human meat. The meat was crafted by food artist Sharon Baker. Sales proceeds went to the Limbless Association.
More photos below. Even more photos here.
5. Red Bull Stratos
Felix Baumgartner’s 24-mile free fall from space captivated the world. And Red Bull did the smart thing by just staying out of the way. Immeasurable brand cachet earned.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.