With the push of a button in the main square of a small Flemish town, TNT launched in Belgium.
Security cameras don’t just capture crime.
One of the best ads Coke (via Coke Latin America) has ever done.
3. Thai Health Promotion Foundation
Kids say the darnedest things.
One of the best ever anti-smoking ad stunts.
4. “Resident Evil 6”
To hype the popular zombie game, Capcom opened a temporary human butcher shop in a meat market in London. Yes, it is real meat, though not human meat. The meat was crafted by food artist Sharon Baker. Sales proceeds went to the Limbless Association.
More photos below. Even more photos here.
5. Red Bull Stratos
Felix Baumgartner’s 24-mile free fall from space captivated the world. And Red Bull did the smart thing by just staying out of the way. Immeasurable brand cachet earned.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.