1. State Museum of Architecture in Moscow — “Discover The Full Story” — beautiful brilliant ads.
LEFT — Saint Basil’s Cathedral.
RIGHT — Bolshoi Theatre.
See a third ad in the campaign here.
And go here to see behind the scenes sketches of the making of the ads.
Ad agency: Saatchi & Saatchi, Moscow.
4. Great Cannes Lion-winning campaign for the São Paulo Museum of Art (MASP). Copy transcribed below.
“I saw the failure of a genius. I saw the final years of Vincent Van Gogh. I saw Frenchmen underestimating me. I saw a master die in poverty. I saw a remorseful Europe. I saw millionaires shouting my name at auctions. I saw a new home. I saw adults teaching, I saw children learn. I saw a young building become Brazil’s most visited museum. But, having seen all this, there’s one thing I haven’t seen yet: you. Come. I wish to see you.”
5. 2nd ad. Copy below.
“I saw a photographer before photography was invented. I saw Rembrandt. I saw his brush strokes shaping me. I saw the beginning of a new era. I saw Baroque, I saw Impressionism, I saw Realism. I saw Europe. I saw the world. I saw Brazil. I saw a museum flourish. I saw the dream of a man become the biggest museum in Latin America. But, after seeing all that, there’s one thing I haven’t seen yet: you. Come. I wish to see you.”
MORE GREAT MUSEUM ADS:
The brilliant billboards of Science World in Vancouver (13 ads)
- The Democratic National Committee on Monday apologized for remarks sent over email criticizing the Bernie Sanders campaign 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and dozens others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed its first round-the-world flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️