The campaign is for Grande Reportagem, a Portuguese news magazine.
It is what all print ad campaigns should be: simple and brilliant. It stops me, I read it, I get it — all in less than five seconds. The ads make me want to read the magazine (which, unfortunately, no longer exists; not the ads fault, that’s for sure).
Sure, the statistical representations are exaggerated, but creative license is approved here because the points made are accurate.
The ads aren’t new, but they’ve been circulating on several ad posting sites this week, and I hadn’t seen them before.
Ad agency: FCB, Lisbon.
6. The blue field needs to be bigger for this ad to be truthful.
- President Trump lashed out at the media again on Saturday afternoon during a fiery campaign-style rally in Melbourne, Florida.
- The most powerful storm in years to hit Southern California battered the region Friday with heavy rain and winds.
- A Washington DC public school has fired back at Education Secretary Betsy DeVos after she criticized its teachers.
- A gay teen was kicked out of his house, and people are loving how this rapper helped him out 🌈 💜