The campaign is for Grande Reportagem, a Portuguese news magazine.
It is what all print ad campaigns should be: simple and brilliant. It stops me, I read it, I get it — all in less than five seconds. The ads make me want to read the magazine (which, unfortunately, no longer exists; not the ads fault, that’s for sure).
Sure, the statistical representations are exaggerated, but creative license is approved here because the points made are accurate.
The ads aren’t new, but they’ve been circulating on several ad posting sites this week, and I hadn’t seen them before.
Ad agency: FCB, Lisbon.
6. The blue field needs to be bigger for this ad to be truthful.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.