1. “Equestrianism” — nice chaps
Nice casting on Fräulein Fickmeister.
Slo Down’s press note:
SLO Down wines is a small winemaker in the heart of California’s wine country. But their attitude is very different from the rest of the stuffy wine industry. They believe wine should be for everyone, the 99%, not just the elites. And while everyone knows the concept of “wine pairings,” the guys at SLO Down have a very different take on what their wine goes great with. This campaign is a series of short films that shows suggested and suggestive pairings for what their wine goes great with. Sexual Chocolate is a true California wine, blending old vine Zinfandel from Napa’s Howell Mountain with northern California Syrah and Petit Syrah.
“Brandon Allen” is either a terrible actor, or he is actually a winemaker at Slo Down. If he is associated with the wine, bravo for sporting the thong (see ad below, or maybe not).
The spots could have been sleazier, and funnier, though.
Still, nice effort.
Here’s a third, not-sleazy spot, “Horticulture,” that courts the stoner demo.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀