1. “Equestrianism” — nice chaps
Nice casting on Fräulein Fickmeister.
Slo Down’s press note:
SLO Down wines is a small winemaker in the heart of California’s wine country. But their attitude is very different from the rest of the stuffy wine industry. They believe wine should be for everyone, the 99%, not just the elites. And while everyone knows the concept of “wine pairings,” the guys at SLO Down have a very different take on what their wine goes great with. This campaign is a series of short films that shows suggested and suggestive pairings for what their wine goes great with. Sexual Chocolate is a true California wine, blending old vine Zinfandel from Napa’s Howell Mountain with northern California Syrah and Petit Syrah.
“Brandon Allen” is either a terrible actor, or he is actually a winemaker at Slo Down. If he is associated with the wine, bravo for sporting the thong (see ad below, or maybe not).
The spots could have been sleazier, and funnier, though.
Still, nice effort.
Here’s a third, not-sleazy spot, “Horticulture,” that courts the stoner demo.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈