1. “Equestrianism” — nice chaps
Nice casting on Fräulein Fickmeister.
Slo Down’s press note:
SLO Down wines is a small winemaker in the heart of California’s wine country. But their attitude is very different from the rest of the stuffy wine industry. They believe wine should be for everyone, the 99%, not just the elites. And while everyone knows the concept of “wine pairings,” the guys at SLO Down have a very different take on what their wine goes great with. This campaign is a series of short films that shows suggested and suggestive pairings for what their wine goes great with. Sexual Chocolate is a true California wine, blending old vine Zinfandel from Napa’s Howell Mountain with northern California Syrah and Petit Syrah.
“Brandon Allen” is either a terrible actor, or he is actually a winemaker at Slo Down. If he is associated with the wine, bravo for sporting the thong (see ad below, or maybe not).
The spots could have been sleazier, and funnier, though.
Still, nice effort.
Here’s a third, not-sleazy spot, “Horticulture,” that courts the stoner demo.
- The chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝