1. Gumi Guum (In honor of Shark Week)
Gumi Guum, you might have guessed, is a gum brand.
If somebody could please translate, that would be great, but I’m guessing that the shark is chewing on the man to get the taste from the man chewing on the Gumi Guum?
2. Gatsby body deodorant sheets
So, there are currently these big nose installations at a Japanese university. According to ManaStar, passersby were told “YOU SMELL” and a pack of Gatsby body deodorant sheets would shoot out.
Only in Japan. If these were installed in America———->lawsuits.
Here’s 5 slightly less crazy Japanese commercials from earlier in the year.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.