1. Gumi Guum (In honor of Shark Week)
Gumi Guum, you might have guessed, is a gum brand.
If somebody could please translate, that would be great, but I’m guessing that the shark is chewing on the man to get the taste from the man chewing on the Gumi Guum?
2. Gatsby body deodorant sheets
So, there are currently these big nose installations at a Japanese university. According to ManaStar, passersby were told “YOU SMELL” and a pack of Gatsby body deodorant sheets would shoot out.
Only in Japan. If these were installed in America———->lawsuits.
Here’s 5 slightly less crazy Japanese commercials from earlier in the year.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 27 lawmakers are boycotting Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Monica Crowley, an appointee to Trump's White House, has decided to step away from the administration following a plagiarism scandal.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.