1. Gumi Guum (In honor of Shark Week)
Gumi Guum, you might have guessed, is a gum brand.
If somebody could please translate, that would be great, but I’m guessing that the shark is chewing on the man to get the taste from the man chewing on the Gumi Guum?
2. Gatsby body deodorant sheets
So, there are currently these big nose installations at a Japanese university. According to ManaStar, passersby were told “YOU SMELL” and a pack of Gatsby body deodorant sheets would shoot out.
Only in Japan. If these were installed in America———->lawsuits.
Here’s 5 slightly less crazy Japanese commercials from earlier in the year.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏