1. Bristow's BonBons. These do communicate "chewy."
2. Vino Loco straitjacket packaging. Designed by Lola Madrid.
3. Eco-friendly concept design For eggs packaging made of hay. By Polish designer Maja Szczypek.
4. Dog Days dog food, via England.
5. German footwear chain Görtz created these bird displays for their children's section with shoelaces serving as worms.
6. Another concept design for a fictional vodka brand: "Spine." More than any other liquor, vodka is pure marketing, so I wouldn't be surprised to see this on shelves some day. By German designer Johannes Schulz.
7. Campbell's has partnered with the Andy Warhol Foundation to produce a limited edition range of tomato soup cans inspired by the artist's work. The cans are available in British markets starting today.
For the third straight summer, Russia held an ad and design "Feykstival" — for concept work. This year it was held in Riga. Here are three of the winning package designs.