Just Cremations started this amazing campaign late last year, with this naked old man on a log ad.
Well, now they’ve got a whole slew of crazy-ass ads out there, including the above warm, loving layout.
What do funeral home billboards usually look like? Like this depressing crap.
The headline “No fuss…” is perfect. Normally, I’d poo-poo the misused ellipsis at the end of a line, but with this campaign, it somehow works.
And, what else is there to say about death that hasn’t already been said?
Nice logo, too.
More ads below.
Campaign via tips.
2. That’s right, have a slug.
3. Slugs for everybody.
4. Share that meat pie.
5. What a good nearly- dead guy! (Where’d the bird come from? And that’s a different dog.)
6. The funeral home has placed their ads on buses and billboards in Western Australia.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎