2. Dulcolax laxative
…for sewer-rattling bowel movements.
So disgustingly funny.
Ad agency Callegari Berville Grey, Paris.
3. Rowenta silent force vacuum cleaner
So goofy, but it works!
Ad Agency: Publicis Frankfurt, Germany
Ad Agency: Callegari Berville Grey, Paris.
5. Faber-Castell colored pencils.
Funny and smart.
Ad agency: Serviceplan, Munich.
6. KayaKing jumbo peanuts
Ad Agency: Ogilvy & Mather, Jakarta.
7. McDonald’s milkshakes
Ad Agency: DDB Helsinki, Finland.
8. Peugeot 207 RC
It’s a quick little car.
Ad Agency: EuroRSCG Santiago, Chile.
9. Kit Kat
ostracized lazy ‘roo.
Ad Agency: JWT Dubai.
10. Braun precision trimmer
Secret Squirrel has a Fu Manchu!
Ad Agency: Impact BBDO, Dubai.
11. Shieldtox Naturgard insecticide
Ad Agency: Euro RSCG, Bangkok, Thailand
12. Fenistil anti-itch gel
Gel dog to the rescue!
Ad agency: Saatchi & Saatchi Switzerland.
13. Swedish Fish
Ad agency: JWT NYC.
14. Olympus binoculars with optimum zoom
Ad Agency: JWT Sydney, Australia
15. Binggrae banana-flavored milk.
Ad agency: Cheil Worldwide Seoul, South Korea.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰