2. Dulcolax laxative
…for sewer-rattling bowel movements.
So disgustingly funny.
Ad agency Callegari Berville Grey, Paris.
3. Rowenta silent force vacuum cleaner
So goofy, but it works!
Ad Agency: Publicis Frankfurt, Germany
Ad Agency: Callegari Berville Grey, Paris.
5. Faber-Castell colored pencils.
Funny and smart.
Ad agency: Serviceplan, Munich.
6. KayaKing jumbo peanuts
Ad Agency: Ogilvy & Mather, Jakarta.
7. McDonald’s milkshakes
Ad Agency: DDB Helsinki, Finland.
8. Peugeot 207 RC
It’s a quick little car.
Ad Agency: EuroRSCG Santiago, Chile.
9. Kit Kat
ostracized lazy ‘roo.
Ad Agency: JWT Dubai.
10. Braun precision trimmer
Secret Squirrel has a Fu Manchu!
Ad Agency: Impact BBDO, Dubai.
11. Shieldtox Naturgard insecticide
Ad Agency: Euro RSCG, Bangkok, Thailand
12. Fenistil anti-itch gel
Gel dog to the rescue!
Ad agency: Saatchi & Saatchi Switzerland.
13. Swedish Fish
Ad agency: JWT NYC.
14. Olympus binoculars with optimum zoom
Ad Agency: JWT Sydney, Australia
15. Binggrae banana-flavored milk.
Ad agency: Cheil Worldwide Seoul, South Korea.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.