1. Sportlife Gum, 2008.
Ad agency: JWT Amsterdam
2. Ninseikan karate school, 2012.
Look at that spittle flying out of dad’s mouth!
Ad agency: Grey Tokyo
3. Energizer, 2008.
Look at me pee-pee! It doesn’t need a battery!
Campaign won the Grand Prix Lion at Cannes in 2008.
Ad agency: DDB South Africa.
4. Hot Wheels, 2011.
Believe it or not, this was a real roadside installation put up in Mexico last year. Maybe the big kids got to see a head-on collision?
5. Lunivers Chocolate with Whisky, 2010.
Sleep tight, little drunky!
Campaign won a Gold Lion at Cannes in 2010.
Ad agency: Dentsu, Brazil.
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration. Cars and storefronts have been vandalized, over 90 arrested.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.