1. Sportlife Gum, 2008.
Ad agency: JWT Amsterdam
2. Ninseikan karate school, 2012.
Look at that spittle flying out of dad’s mouth!
Ad agency: Grey Tokyo
3. Energizer, 2008.
Look at me pee-pee! It doesn’t need a battery!
Campaign won the Grand Prix Lion at Cannes in 2008.
Ad agency: DDB South Africa.
4. Hot Wheels, 2011.
Believe it or not, this was a real roadside installation put up in Mexico last year. Maybe the big kids got to see a head-on collision?
5. Lunivers Chocolate with Whisky, 2010.
Sleep tight, little drunky!
Campaign won a Gold Lion at Cannes in 2010.
Ad agency: Dentsu, Brazil.
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- A judge has declared a mistrial in the case of a South Carolina officer who fatally shot Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, in 2015.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎
- People are cringing (and laughing) at this Forever 21 necklace they think is taking the choker trend too far 😬