1. Sportlife Gum, 2008.
Ad agency: JWT Amsterdam
2. Ninseikan karate school, 2012.
Look at that spittle flying out of dad’s mouth!
Ad agency: Grey Tokyo
3. Energizer, 2008.
Look at me pee-pee! It doesn’t need a battery!
Campaign won the Grand Prix Lion at Cannes in 2008.
Ad agency: DDB South Africa.
4. Hot Wheels, 2011.
Believe it or not, this was a real roadside installation put up in Mexico last year. Maybe the big kids got to see a head-on collision?
5. Lunivers Chocolate with Whisky, 2010.
Sleep tight, little drunky!
Campaign won a Gold Lion at Cannes in 2010.
Ad agency: Dentsu, Brazil.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump used a visit to CIA headquarters to attack his critics.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.