1. Promoting a “Jelly Invasion” this month.
2. Just a perfectly wonderful lamppost installation using a mysterious anglerfish.
3. Ads promoting the “Frogs Forever” exhibit.
4. The aquarium put up these posters and urinal installations in the men’s room of a nearby bar. When gents pissed on the pregnancy test, it registered a positive. In the Syngnathidae family of fish, it’s the males that get pregnant.
5. This exhibit just ended last month. Very cool design.
7. Their ad agency is Taxi, in Vancouver.
8. LEFT — high tide. RIGHT — low tide. Brilliant.
These wonderful Science World billboards are also via Vancouver, and are even more brilliant.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈