1. Not one, but two attempts to profit off of tragedy. The exclamation point in the first one makes me want to puke.
2. The Condé Nast-owned food website then crafted a pro-forma tweet response. Great job.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.