1. ALDI is a chain of discount supermarkets.
2. Probably too honest.
3. Dulux Paints
4. Daz detergent — another “50 Shades” riffing ad.
5. Would be a damn effective PSA.
6. Boots is the UK’s most popular chemist.
7. Oxfam secondhand clothing shops.
8. Bentley is the official fuck you car of the world.
9. Dettol disinfectant.
10. Television X is a series of Adult TV channels in the UK.
11. Findus packaged fish. Playing off the horsemeat scandal in the UK.
12. A Hot Wheels update to a famous classic VW ad.
13. Simple smart PSA.
15. Garnier ultra lift. Would be a nice magazine insertion.
16. SNAP, BURN, etc.
17. Hilarious. Tena is a leading seller of incontinence products.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."