The campaign won an Outdoor Gold Lion at Cannes last week.
The ads titles are:
and, AfroChina (bottom).
I’m gonna ignore that immense afro and any other racial insensitivity here, and ask one question:
Who’s the speaker and who’s the native?
It really could go either way.
Which, I guess, still works?
Ad agency: Hakuhodo, Jakarta.
4. Did you really have to include the hairy mole, art director?
- The death toll has risen to 36 in the Oakland warehouse party fire. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause for the fire.
- Donald Trump has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- Jill Stein has filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏