“Dump day before yesterday’s lunch.”
This new campaign is for Karuna brand laxative, via India.
• You will never see the word “dump” in an American laxative ad.
• The straining woman should probably go sit somewhere more appropriate for the attempted expulsion of feces.
Two more ads below.
Ad agency: Chirpy Elephant, Chennai, India.
“Dump night before last’s dinner.”
Piggy looks like he’s staying for awhile.
“Dump last Sunday’s brunch.”
Via Thailand, for herbal laxative tea.
“RELEASE THE DEMON.”
The demon being, I guess, shit.
Why Hitler? I don’t know.
This magnificent French ad is from 1919.
Just look at those Jubol shit scrubbers cleaning your colon—barefooted! How courteous of them!
THE SILENCE OF THE BOWELS.
Czech Activia commercial from 2011
Her name is “Clarice,” and she hasn’t pooped in three days.
Take Dulcolax laxative and your sewer-rattling bowel movement will scare the shit out of the subterranean rats. Wonderful artwork. Ad via Paris agency Callegari Berville Grey.
And, this is the winner for strangeness.
Let my people go…to the bathroom.
Dulcolax plays the part of Moses, the Red Sea is your colon, the Jews are digested foodstuffs (or, shit), and Canaan is a shitter.
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯