“Dump day before yesterday’s lunch.”
This new campaign is for Karuna brand laxative, via India.
• You will never see the word “dump” in an American laxative ad.
• The straining woman should probably go sit somewhere more appropriate for the attempted expulsion of feces.
Two more ads below.
Ad agency: Chirpy Elephant, Chennai, India.
“Dump night before last’s dinner.”
Piggy looks like he’s staying for awhile.
“Dump last Sunday’s brunch.”
Via Thailand, for herbal laxative tea.
“RELEASE THE DEMON.”
The demon being, I guess, shit.
Why Hitler? I don’t know.
This magnificent French ad is from 1919.
Just look at those Jubol shit scrubbers cleaning your colon—barefooted! How courteous of them!
THE SILENCE OF THE BOWELS.
Czech Activia commercial from 2011
Her name is “Clarice,” and she hasn’t pooped in three days.
Take Dulcolax laxative and your sewer-rattling bowel movement will scare the shit out of the subterranean rats. Wonderful artwork. Ad via Paris agency Callegari Berville Grey.
And, this is the winner for strangeness.
Let my people go…to the bathroom.
Dulcolax plays the part of Moses, the Red Sea is your colon, the Jews are digested foodstuffs (or, shit), and Canaan is a shitter.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬