1. Belvedere vodka.
The French hooch brand posted this knee-slapper of a rapey, forced blowjobby ad to their Facebook and Twitter pages, and then pulled it less than an hour later. First, They lamely half-apologized on Twitter. Then, the company brass got involved and issued a real apology and donated money to an anti-sexual violence organization.
2. Biomen shampoo
This is a real Turkish TV commercial.
“If you’re not wearing women’s clothes, you shouldn’t be using women’s shampoo either. Here it is. A real man’s shampoo. Biomen. Real men use Biomen.”
Tagline: Shampoo for your herr. (that’s a joke).
3. Multipass travel agency (Ukraine).
“See Asia like Asians do.
to read the text screw up you eyes.”
These posters were placed all over cities in Ukraine.
Just, a screwed up, racist campaign. See below.
4. Toshiba tablets.
In a year when the unchecked sexism of Tech companies was front page news, Toshiba Canada decided to introduce Lucy and her special LuLu window top to the world.
Sexism, sure. But the jokes were even worse.
Fine, the lifeguard is BOOM-ing the waitresses bOObs at the end of the spot. It is a Hooters commercial.
But making fun of fat, old ladies? I just threw up in my beak? Ha?
The spot was directed by Jody Hill (creator of “Eastbound and Down” and director/writer of “Observe & Report”).
UPDATE: video has been mostly scrubbed from the Internet by Hooters, proving how wrong awful the ad was.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.