1. From 2009, Via Australia.
2. From 2011, Via Australia. Pretty Funny.
5. From 2010, A Promotional Candle Given Out In Manila.
6. My Favorite, From 2010, Via Belgium.
7. And, Here’s One Really Bad One For This Year, Via WWF Canada
Many make a good argument for Earth Hour being a useless, even harmful, “enviro-stunt.”
But, maybe it raises awareness for people to be more energy-conscious the other 364 days of the year? (I’m looking at you, lazy people, who drive 3 blocks to pick up smokes and beer.)
Previously: The Most Powerful Climate Change Ads Ever Produced.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷