Same campaign, same message. A soccer referee hands out yellow cards on the streets. Ad agency: JWT.
Same campaign, same message. This time a Formula 1 race car driver pulls a rickshaw. Ad agency: JWT.
7. Monster.com first ever ad, from the 1999 Super Bowl. Probably the best job search spot ever made. Ad agency: Mullen.
8. Monster.com. Probably the 2nd best (or 1st, depending on your taste) job search commercial ever. Ad agency: BBDO NYC.
18. CareerBuilder.com had a lot crap Super Bowl spots, including the stupid monkey ones. But these two were pretty good.
21. The best unofficial ad for getting a new job ever.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- More than 100 people are reportedly injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.