Same campaign, same message. A soccer referee hands out yellow cards on the streets. Ad agency: JWT.
Same campaign, same message. This time a Formula 1 race car driver pulls a rickshaw. Ad agency: JWT.
7. Monster.com first ever ad, from the 1999 Super Bowl. Probably the best job search spot ever made. Ad agency: Mullen.
8. Monster.com. Probably the 2nd best (or 1st, depending on your taste) job search commercial ever. Ad agency: BBDO NYC.
18. CareerBuilder.com had a lot crap Super Bowl spots, including the stupid monkey ones. But these two were pretty good.
21. The best unofficial ad for getting a new job ever.
- U.S. presidential candidate Ted Cruz ended his campaign after losing Indiana's primary to Donald Trump. Bernie Sanders won on the Democratic side.
- A massive wildfire fire is threatening the capital of Canada's oilsands industry, and tens of thousands of people have been ordered to evacuate.
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."