Same campaign, same message. A soccer referee hands out yellow cards on the streets. Ad agency: JWT.
Same campaign, same message. This time a Formula 1 race car driver pulls a rickshaw. Ad agency: JWT.
7. Monster.com first ever ad, from the 1999 Super Bowl. Probably the best job search spot ever made. Ad agency: Mullen.
8. Monster.com. Probably the 2nd best (or 1st, depending on your taste) job search commercial ever. Ad agency: BBDO NYC.
18. CareerBuilder.com had a lot crap Super Bowl spots, including the stupid monkey ones. But these two were pretty good.
21. The best unofficial ad for getting a new job ever.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.