Same campaign, same message. A soccer referee hands out yellow cards on the streets. Ad agency: JWT.
Same campaign, same message. This time a Formula 1 race car driver pulls a rickshaw. Ad agency: JWT.
7. Monster.com first ever ad, from the 1999 Super Bowl. Probably the best job search spot ever made. Ad agency: Mullen.
8. Monster.com. Probably the 2nd best (or 1st, depending on your taste) job search commercial ever. Ad agency: BBDO NYC.
18. CareerBuilder.com had a lot crap Super Bowl spots, including the stupid monkey ones. But these two were pretty good.
21. The best unofficial ad for getting a new job ever.
- Donald Trump says he and Mexican President Peña Nieto discussed the wall in their meeting, but not who will pay for it 🤔
- Brazil's senate has voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶