Same campaign, same message. A soccer referee hands out yellow cards on the streets. Ad agency: JWT.
Same campaign, same message. This time a Formula 1 race car driver pulls a rickshaw. Ad agency: JWT.
7. Monster.com first ever ad, from the 1999 Super Bowl. Probably the best job search spot ever made. Ad agency: Mullen.
8. Monster.com. Probably the 2nd best (or 1st, depending on your taste) job search commercial ever. Ad agency: BBDO NYC.
18. CareerBuilder.com had a lot crap Super Bowl spots, including the stupid monkey ones. But these two were pretty good.
21. The best unofficial ad for getting a new job ever.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.