1. Angelina Jowlie
“Nobody will look younger than you”.
The ad is for the Xiomara Coronado Beauty Center.
Ecuador—I think you can forget about any goodwill missions from the Jolie-Pitts.
3. Brains are ugly
For BePerfect Esthetic Clinics in Belgium.
Headline: “What is it they say about inner beauty?”
4. When 12 year-old boys make ads
Copy: “Fix that little defect nobody notices.”
5. It’s Colorforms Fun!
Badly translated headline: “It’s no child’s play.”
RAMBAM would like local vain Jewish women to know that, if it’s bigger tits and rounder asses they seek, RAMBAM is a serious place that does not use a Colorforms-like doll during your initial consultancy appointment. Good, that.
Note the childish footnote: “The model is not a patient.”
7. Lost The Tail, Gained About Three Cup Sizes
Clinica Dempere is a plastic surgery clinic in Caracas, Venezuela. I doubt ad agency ZEA BBDO ran this by the Disney lawyers.
8. Cats don’t help every photo
9. The cup’s empty, she’s just hiding her huge honker.
For Toronto Plastic Surgery.
Yes, let me point out to everybody in the food court that I don’t like my nose, and give your clinic some free publicity, while drinking my coffee.
11. I’ve Been Boning Up
For a plastic surgeon in Colombia.
Get some work done so you can finally get some, ladies.
12. Hey Fat Cows…
For the Del Mar medical spa in Bucharest.
Not insulting in the least.
13. Now she’s a GILF.
For a Calgary plastic surgeon.
“FUCK hip surgery, as long as I look like my granddaughter.”
This ad manages to insult everybody in the entire world.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.