2. Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
Back in 2007, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences screened Star Wars as part of their Great to Be Nominated series. Before the start of the show, they showed this special clip.
3. Comfort fabric conditioner
Father turns into son.
4. H-57 design firm
Vader made of type fonts.
5. Earth Hour
“You’re not you when you’re hungry.”
Back in 2004, Target held a two-day sale around Black Friday. So consumers wouldn’t miss the event, they offered an automated wake-up call service. Among the celebrity options were Heidi Klum and Lord Vader.
Technically, not a Vader ad.
His next bowel movement was a little on the…dark side (sorry).
Love the couple in the background.
10. Bed is a gay bar in Manila.
11. And, of course, the already classic Volkswagen commercial.
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- Seventeen people died in a fire at a makeshift nursing home near Ukraine's capital Kiev on Sunday.