2. Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
Back in 2007, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences screened Star Wars as part of their Great to Be Nominated series. Before the start of the show, they showed this special clip.
3. Comfort fabric conditioner
Father turns into son.
4. H-57 design firm
Vader made of type fonts.
5. Earth Hour
“You’re not you when you’re hungry.”
Back in 2004, Target held a two-day sale around Black Friday. So consumers wouldn’t miss the event, they offered an automated wake-up call service. Among the celebrity options were Heidi Klum and Lord Vader.
Technically, not a Vader ad.
His next bowel movement was a little on the…dark side (sorry).
Love the couple in the background.
10. Bed is a gay bar in Manila.
11. And, of course, the already classic Volkswagen commercial.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.