2. Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
Back in 2007, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences screened Star Wars as part of their Great to Be Nominated series. Before the start of the show, they showed this special clip.
3. Comfort fabric conditioner
Father turns into son.
4. H-57 design firm
Vader made of type fonts.
5. Earth Hour
“You’re not you when you’re hungry.”
Back in 2004, Target held a two-day sale around Black Friday. So consumers wouldn’t miss the event, they offered an automated wake-up call service. Among the celebrity options were Heidi Klum and Lord Vader.
Technically, not a Vader ad.
His next bowel movement was a little on the…dark side (sorry).
Love the couple in the background.
10. Bed is a gay bar in Manila.
11. And, of course, the already classic Volkswagen commercial.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈