1. Dog Cabin. Can't find any seller information online. It's probably a custom job.
2. For today's environmentally aware dog.
3. For the dog who's a fan of minimalism — Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired abode.
4. For the do-it-yourself-er: Old TV console turned into classy dog bed.
5. A depressing apocalyptic Noah's ark-like design.
6. For your little princess. Only 1,999 Euro. Buy it here.
7. Another custom job. This would run you about two grand a month here in NYC.
8. Perhaps your pup is a Lord of the Rings fan?
9. WANT MORE?
Here you go: 10 Outrageous Luxury Doghouses.