2. For today’s environmentally aware dog.
Keeps your dog cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Made of 20% recycled materials, this house takes advantage of the natural temperature of the Earth and provides a cocoon for your dog. It has been designed to be partially underground and is indestructible, leak-proof, UV resistant, chew-proof, and comes with a lifetime warranty. You can order it here, but you have to create an account.
8. Perhaps your pup is a Lord of the Rings fan?
“An earthen house using clay, straw and manure (horse or cow) that stays cool in summer and protects from snow, rain and harsh winds in winter.” Alas, this design is sold out on etsy. But you could make it yourself, I bet.
9. WANT MORE?
Here you go: 10 Outrageous Luxury Doghouses.
- President Obama will become the first sitting U.S. president to visit Hiroshima since the atomic bomb was dropped there 71 years ago.
- Eleven U.S. states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- Good news, Canadians: If you buy medical marijuana legally, you can now get same-day delivery right to your door in Toronto and Calgary 🍁