You can read your full Mad Men recaps elsewhere, let’s get to the juice:
Dark Don got caught by daughter Sally with his pants around his ankles and his ding-a-ling ringing neighbor Sylvia.
Don’s explanation: “I know you think you saw something.
I was comforting Mrs. Rosen, she was very upset.”
Anyway, this week’s 1967 Drummond Sweaters undressed woman ad is dedicated to Donnie Bullshit.
6. And just for good measure, a 2nd Drummond ad that many consider one of the most sexist print ads of all time.
here’s more sexist Mad Men era ads.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏