You can read your full Mad Men recaps elsewhere, let’s get to the juice:
Dark Don got caught by daughter Sally with his pants around his ankles and his ding-a-ling ringing neighbor Sylvia.
Don’s explanation: “I know you think you saw something.
I was comforting Mrs. Rosen, she was very upset.”
Anyway, this week’s 1967 Drummond Sweaters undressed woman ad is dedicated to Donnie Bullshit.
6. And just for good measure, a 2nd Drummond ad that many consider one of the most sexist print ads of all time.
here’s more sexist Mad Men era ads.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.