2. TV commercial for Talisman, a language center. Show me your boobs.
3. Translation: “Dirt can be beautiful. But not in your office. World Champions Cleaning Company.”
4. Rosgosstrakh car insurance.
I can only link to this commercial because it’s very NSFW.
It’s actually kind of a clever spot for Russia’s largest car insurance company that features boobs crashing into each other.
Watch it here.
The gloved hand shoving the ninja bike into the sports car was a nice touch, as was the website reveal at the end.
5. Translation: “Only tits are affected from concussion if you wear this helmet.” Spot is for GoFree, a chain of sporting goods stores. It’s via Ukraine, not Russia, but the influence is obvious.
6. Translation: “Treat your sweetheart to some sausage!”
8. Want more Boobsvertising?
Here’s more, from all around world.
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀