1. Iggy Pop for John Varvatos.
Way back in 2006, before he made the dick move of turning the old CBGB space into his boutique, Varvatos shot Mr Pop in Manhattan for a series of bus stop posters ads. Iggy was an inspired choice at the time, since he rarely if ever was shot with ANY clothing on above the waist.
Pop has gone on to do more fashion campaigns, but this was his first big one — and best.
3. This 2010 video for Diesel sneakers was so exponentially powerfully stupid, it worked.
8. This 10-year-old FCUK commercial was banned in the UK for that kiss at the end. A shame, because it kicked ass.
10. And the best fashion (well, fragrance) ad ever created: Egoiste by Chanel. Shot by Jean-Paul Goude.
MORE GOOD FASHION ADS:
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.