1. Iggy Pop for John Varvatos.
Way back in 2006, before he made the dick move of turning the old CBGB space into his boutique, Varvatos shot Mr Pop in Manhattan for a series of bus stop posters ads. Iggy was an inspired choice at the time, since he rarely if ever was shot with ANY clothing on above the waist.
Pop has gone on to do more fashion campaigns, but this was his first big one — and best.
3. This 2010 video for Diesel sneakers was so exponentially powerfully stupid, it worked.
8. This 10-year-old FCUK commercial was banned in the UK for that kiss at the end. A shame, because it kicked ass.
10. And the best fashion (well, fragrance) ad ever created: Egoiste by Chanel. Shot by Jean-Paul Goude.
MORE GOOD FASHION ADS:
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.