1. Caribú bitter chocolate —“The dark side of sweetness”
Baby chick in a meat grinder.
Very creative, disgusting ad.
2. Aquafresh — that’s not toothpaste.
Via The Netherlands.
3. Rachachuros meat seasoning — farm animal necrophilia!
A dead-eyed pig carcass Playmate-posed makes me hungry.
4. Just brand liquid soap #1
“If you aren’t totally clean, you are filthy.”
I’d question the veracity of that statement, but I too busy Ralphing.
Second ad from the campaign. below.
5. Just brand liquid soap #2
6. Tolnaftate anti-fungal cream
Via The Philippines.
No, that’s not mud — SHIT SNEAKERS.
7. Karlsberg MiXery fruit-flavored beers — Beer Reborn
The “X” stands for a “secret ingredient.”
Which appears to be baby piss.
8. Anti-Smoking #1
I would have used a real teen and a real rat.
9. Clorets — dirty sock & dead fish tongues
Via Puerto Rico.
10. Sanzer hand sanitizer
11. Canex dog wormer — “Who do you take care of?”
12. Charity SA
Via South Africa.
Nice swipe at the paparazzi, those maggots.
14. Man vs. Wild
Via New Zealand.
Raw Zebra meat wrap (with maggot jimmies!).
Or bark-crust beetle pizza.
15. Mola tissues
“Hello snots, the fun is over.”
A snot bungee jumper. Nice.
16. BONUS: the absolute most disgusting gum commercial ever produced.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Twitter will start relying on algorithms to identify and restrict accounts for engaging in "abusive behavior" today.