The iconic photo from the 1966 movie One Million Years B.C. that made Welch famous, and was taped to a million boy’s room walls (including this boy).
She was described as “wearing mankind’s first bikini” and the fur bikini was described as a “definitive look of the 1960s” (Wikipedia).
9. Welch in Fantastic Voyage (1964).
15. Has any woman ever looked better in a bikini?
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Seventeen people died in a fire at a makeshift nursing home near Ukraine's capital Kiev on Sunday.
- At least four people died and 49 others were injured in shootings during a violent Memorial Day weekend in Chicago.