The iconic photo from the 1966 movie One Million Years B.C. that made Welch famous, and was taped to a million boy’s room walls (including this boy).
She was described as “wearing mankind’s first bikini” and the fur bikini was described as a “definitive look of the 1960s” (Wikipedia).
9. Welch in Fantastic Voyage (1964).
15. Has any woman ever looked better in a bikini?
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚