1. The Romanian Traffic Police
These urinal stickers were installed in men’s rooms of the most crowded bars in Bucharest. Can you piss a straight line? Well then, my friend, go ahead and get behind the wheel of your car and hit the road.
2. Arrive Alive
The website ArriveAlive was started by the father of a young man who was killed in an accident while driving intoxicated. These drunken woman stickers were placed in bar restrooms in South Africa. The headlines are on her T-shirt.
Questions: Why is the woman dressed so provocatively? And (right) why is the drunk woman on the floor of the men’s room? (Not shown: There was a male-version sticker too. He didn’t have his pants around ankles.)
3. Vancouver Aquarium
The aquarium wanted to teach men that in the Syngnathidae family of fish, it’s the male that gets pregnant. So they put up these teaser posters and urinal installations in the men’s room of a nearby bar just in time for spring break.
When gents pissed on the pregnancy test, it immediately registered a positive. Several shitfaced males were subsequently seen running out of the restroom, screaming.
Stickers put up above urinals in the United Arab Emirates. Little too high for a glory hole, but challenge accepted.
6. Eisenbahn Strong Golden Ale
Translation: “Soccer is good everywhere, but it is much better on ESPN channels.”
This must have caused a big mess. Again via Brazil. NOTE: The soccer ball is a mothball.
8. New Zealand Fire Service
Did you know that drunk cooking is one of the leading contributors to house fires in New Zealand? How to address this Kiwi epidemic? Urinal piss-vertising in bars! You see, when you wee on the sticker, the heat-sensitive ink disappears, revealing a plea to get food before you go home.
Text your Mini handling skills [insert small-penis joke here].
10. Pro Mädchen
Here’s one for the ladies.
You want to stop girls from purging, you’ve got to catch them in the act. Or at least catch their eyes with a pretty pink puke patch promo. The intrusive advertiser here is the Pro Mädchen girl’s house in Düsseldorf, Germany. They placed these splatter stickers (headline translates to “Bulimia is curable”) on the undersides of toilet lids in women’s bathrooms at area colleges.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy rumor. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏