4. Jim Beam.
Ad agency: Energy BBDO, Chicago.
12. Jameson “The Prussian Incursion of 1807”
Ad agency: TBWA\CHIAT\DAY, New York.
13. Jameson — “Lost Barrel”
Ad agency: TBWA\Chiat\Day New York.
17. Johnnie Walker — Keep Walking, Brazil. Amazing F/X.
A commenter from Ads of the World enlightens:
“Part of the Brazilian national anthem goes like this: “Giant by nature. You’re beautiful, you are strong, brave colossus. And your future mirrors this grandeur.”
The spot was produced to toast Brazil as they host the World Cup next year, and the Olympics in 2016.
Ad agency: : NEOGAMA/BBH.
18. Southern Comfort — Although a “flavored” whiskey, I will allow it.
He’s wearing a Speedo and…wading shoes. Wading shoes.
Could you pull this look off? No, you couldn’t.
He is the hero alcohol deserves.
Ad agency: Wieden & Kennedy.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈