4. Jim Beam.
Ad agency: Energy BBDO, Chicago.
12. Jameson “The Prussian Incursion of 1807”
Ad agency: TBWA\CHIAT\DAY, New York.
13. Jameson — “Lost Barrel”
Ad agency: TBWA\Chiat\Day New York.
17. Johnnie Walker — Keep Walking, Brazil. Amazing F/X.
A commenter from Ads of the World enlightens:
“Part of the Brazilian national anthem goes like this: “Giant by nature. You’re beautiful, you are strong, brave colossus. And your future mirrors this grandeur.”
The spot was produced to toast Brazil as they host the World Cup next year, and the Olympics in 2016.
Ad agency: : NEOGAMA/BBH.
18. Southern Comfort — Although a “flavored” whiskey, I will allow it.
He’s wearing a Speedo and…wading shoes. Wading shoes.
Could you pull this look off? No, you couldn’t.
He is the hero alcohol deserves.
Ad agency: Wieden & Kennedy.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- Trump's cabinet fills out: He's reportedly tapped a Washington state Congresswoman for interior secretary and Goldman Sachs's president for a key economic position.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- J. Cole dropped his much-anticipated album and people are holding onto it like it's an oxygen tank for 2016.