4. Jim Beam.
Ad agency: Energy BBDO, Chicago.
12. Jameson “The Prussian Incursion of 1807”
Ad agency: TBWA\CHIAT\DAY, New York.
13. Jameson — “Lost Barrel”
Ad agency: TBWA\Chiat\Day New York.
17. Johnnie Walker — Keep Walking, Brazil. Amazing F/X.
A commenter from Ads of the World enlightens:
“Part of the Brazilian national anthem goes like this: “Giant by nature. You’re beautiful, you are strong, brave colossus. And your future mirrors this grandeur.”
The spot was produced to toast Brazil as they host the World Cup next year, and the Olympics in 2016.
Ad agency: : NEOGAMA/BBH.
18. Southern Comfort — Although a “flavored” whiskey, I will allow it.
He’s wearing a Speedo and…wading shoes. Wading shoes.
Could you pull this look off? No, you couldn’t.
He is the hero alcohol deserves.
Ad agency: Wieden & Kennedy.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.