4. Jim Beam.
Ad agency: Energy BBDO, Chicago.
12. Jameson “The Prussian Incursion of 1807”
Ad agency: TBWA\CHIAT\DAY, New York.
13. Jameson — “Lost Barrel”
Ad agency: TBWA\Chiat\Day New York.
17. Johnnie Walker — Keep Walking, Brazil. Amazing F/X.
A commenter from Ads of the World enlightens:
“Part of the Brazilian national anthem goes like this: “Giant by nature. You’re beautiful, you are strong, brave colossus. And your future mirrors this grandeur.”
The spot was produced to toast Brazil as they host the World Cup next year, and the Olympics in 2016.
Ad agency: : NEOGAMA/BBH.
18. Southern Comfort — Although a “flavored” whiskey, I will allow it.
He’s wearing a Speedo and…wading shoes. Wading shoes.
Could you pull this look off? No, you couldn’t.
He is the hero alcohol deserves.
Ad agency: Wieden & Kennedy.
- It's on: Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌