1. A couple of years after 9/11. Warm up band was “We Are The World Center” (kidding)
2. The randy Green M&M flirting with me. Times Square.
3. The Materializing Girl (Houston St.).
4. On The Bowery.
5. The Great Wall of NYC (32nd street).
6. The Lady.
7. The best cleaning service flyer ever written (187th Street).
8. The TriBeCa Horror Film Festival (Infaltable Union Rat on Lafayette St.).
9. Zamir Furs on Houston St. Yes, those are real mini-fur coats made from real animal furs on the Barbies.
10. Old Times Square waves to new Times Square.
All photo from my personal collection.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱