1. Robert Service’s biography, Stalin
The campaign is for Steimatzky Books, the largest and oldest bookstore chain in Israel.
The headline is such a nice understated and truthful statement. Thankfully, the copywriter didn’t try be too “twisty” with the line.
The visuals are very literal — something that I often have a problem with — but this is a literary campaign! So, they work. The art direction and photography are both excellent (I love the Stalin layout).
Ad agency: ACW Grey Tel Aviv.
2. The Adventures and Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
3. Pippi Longstocking
4. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
5. Don Quixote
6. The Fellowship Of The Ring
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.